urgent!! - most recommended fat burner for women?

Options

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Take one Calorie Deficit (TM) daily to burn fat.

As a woman that has taken this, I can confirm it's effectiveness. May cause some side effects though! (I run around in a sports bra most days now. Hey, where'd my shirt go...)

Hey...if I give you my address, will you run by my place??
    Maybe even stop in?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Take one Calorie Deficit (TM) daily to burn fat.

As a woman that has taken this, I can confirm it's effectiveness. May cause some side effects though! (I run around in a sports bra most days now. Hey, where'd my shirt go...)

This is true. I took this pill, and experienced extreme sexiness as a side effect. Also, increased energy and weight loss.

Ok, you too then.
    Address and you come by?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Why is it urgent?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone, but i need somthing to help me///
    i eat healthy and exercise 3-4 times a week but have difficulties with my hanger....
    so i need something that will give my a little "boost"...

any other recommendations?

What are you eating now? Is it possible that you are not eating enough which is why you can't "control your hunger"? Or are you not eating enough protein, fat, fiber? All this things help with satiety.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Does this have something to do with fitting into a dress?

What about those chips that cause anal leakage or that pill the puts the chicken'ish fat in your pee?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I hear pole dancing works rather well.
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Struggled with never feeling full. Try aiming to drink half your body weight in water, I've personally never reached that goal. But, the increase of water intake has been what I needed.

Pills- yes you may find one that works for a few days, but afterwards stops it's effectiveness. If you're super desperate and obsessed with pills, I'm sure an "old fashioned" google search would be beneficial. Pills didn't work for me, actually against, so be very careful!!!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and heavy lifting.

Preferably, a calorie deficit that is non aggressive, so as to maintain your current muscle and look leaner as you lose
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Water, good nutrient dense food (at a deficit), and exercise.... Other than that I got nothin.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Muscle
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Exercise.

Sorry, it's what works.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    B Vitamin Complex? I feel a "boost" when I make sure to take my Multivitamin. Other than that, start lifting weights. I've seen a huge improvement since I started lifting and actually working the program (calorie deficit, eating naturally-occurring foods, cutting back on alcohol and sugar).
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The problem: "urgent!!"

There are no shortcuts and no miracle pills. You need good knowledge about what actually works (and doesn't work), diligence, and patience.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I've found that daily sets of Table Pushbacks work the best for me.
  • gilichahlon
    gilichahlon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how do i open it?
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Hang the dress in front of the treadmill*. Run until it fits.

*You may substitute bike, stairs, pool, barbell or any combination thereof for treadmill.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    how do i open it?

Settings > Diary Settings > Diary Sharing (which is at the bottom of the Diary Settings page).
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    For me personally frequent application of Zumba, weight lifting, and lowered calories seems to be the magic bullet.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    funny-barbacue-meat-burn-fat.jpg