Hello I'm new!

Options
Hi just getting started with MFP last week, I am still learning, but it's already been really a great tool! I would love to meet some new friends. I'm a very positive person (almost annoyingly so lol) and would love to meet some new people to share our experiences, exercises, motivation, food ideas, or whatever!! Please add me if you want!

Replies

• staylo13
    staylo13 Posts: 13
    Options
    I a new also and would like to meet others on here to share our experience. Add me if you'd like!
  • lynseyt76
    lynseyt76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking for some online buddies to help me stay motivated to lose the baby weight. I am friendly and very supportive and would like to meet members in the same boat.
    Thanks x
  • nicolescrltt
    nicolescrltt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello,

I've done MFP before but I didn't really look into all the options and different things it has to offer. I would love to build a team of encouragement. I'm open to adding anyone who feels the same =)
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello. I been on MFP since 2009 but I haven't really stuck to it till recently. I love to add new friends on MFP. You can add:wink:
  • nd1111
    nd1111 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here...feel free to add me. I used to be on MFP but quit going on and recently got back into it. I am in my 20s and have 15 pounds to lose. I am also vegetarian and would love to swap recipes and fitness tips.