WHAT IS YOUR 'TREAT'?

Options

Replies

• savouryduck
    savouryduck Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At the moment it's my homemade oatie banana cake slice :)
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    York Peppermint Patties (the snack size ones) for sweet cravings and tortilla chips w/salsa for salty cravings.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the traditionalist but I break off tiny pieces of dark chocolate. Or have a squirt of squirty cream. I've also found the Hartley 7 calorie jelly pots to be very very sweet (sweeter than I can eat in one sitting) so they always work.
    I often turn to Harleys jelly pots as a "get me through" treat. My other fav is some frozen raspberries in 100ml of Alpro almond milk. Not many cals and the frozen berries together with the almond milk results in a kind of ice cream consistency (I do have a good imagination though!).

That sounds delicious, will try.
  • Fairytern
    Fairytern Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lindt Dark Chocolate 70% Cocao or above (the higher the % the less sweet-30 to 50 cals per inch square), Cadbury's Fruit and Nut Milk Chocolate (approx 30 cal per square) and any Skinny Cow product. Skinny cow ice creams are around 160 cals each and sizeable.
  • sonyaluv77
    sonyaluv77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aerosol Whipped Cream :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Oh I always save room for cheesecake! ANY flavor
  • Lar349
    Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A Cadbury timeout is only 85 calories. I put mine in the freezer and eat it frozen so it takes longer to melt in my mouth x
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Whatever a wawnt.
  • sandrababic
    Options
    I looooooove chocolate so I keep peppermint patties the mini ones in the freezer and when I neeeed that fix I have one and because it is frozen it lasts a little longer and I feel like I have had a lot and one is only 30 calories
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't try to stop cravings, I just eat what I want to. Chocolate everyday!!
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    watermelon, cheeries, bananas and peanut butter on one slice of white bread , coffee with milk..:drinker: sweet n low and 3 tablespoons of whiskey , but I'm so gonna try some chocolate covered potato chips.
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    jalapeno double cheeseburger from McDonald's. they are little and yummyish. kinda yummy at least. or chocolate. oh yeah. chocolate balls:drinker:
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1 tablespoon of all natural Skippy smooth peanut butter with honey. It's also a major help with the hunger pangs.
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream Bar (150 cal) or Healthy Choice Fudge Bar (100 cal)
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    chinese or soft serve
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    A cup of frozen yogurt once in a while kills my cravings for the next week (they're so awesome!)

^ This +1
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or if I'm really a mess without some "chocolate" I'll eat a spoon of Nutella.
  • WendyPaulsen27
    Options
    Fat Free Fudge Bar from Dairy Queen. :happy:
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Daily it's my large iced coffee two sugars and cream.

Occasionally it's banana bread, chocolate chips, covered in ganache.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My treat is Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. I try to just eat 1/2 so I can have one almost every day when they are on sale.