Looking for Supportive Friends

Options
So glad I was told about this Awesome website.....I'm in my early 40's, from Calgary, Alberta Canada & I just joined yesterday. I've been trying to lose weight on my own for sooooo long & also tried LA Weight Loss but I got so tired of having to write everything in a book, weigh my food, & check in with them 2 times a week. I'm going to do to whatever I can to make the work ! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. You will find lots of supportive friends on here. Welcome!
    :smile:
  • ErinLauren
    ErinLauren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! From Vancouver BC! You are going to love it here. Feel free to add me. I use this site religiously right now and maybe you can learn something from my page. I wish you TONS of luck and Im here if you need me!
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    I will be your friend.
    This site is amazing. I never thought I could do this, but the support here is uncomparable.
    I also love that I can use my iphone to track my stuff when I am away from the computer. That helps.

Good Luck!!
    Debra:flowerforyou:
  • Brianmcvay
    Options
    They also have a great App for the iPhone (Not sure about the other smart phones) My wife and I use the app with every meal we eat. We have both lost weight.
    The App is also great for looking at the foods you USED to eat and see where all Calories come from, You would be suprised. It opened my eyes.
    Good Luck in your Lifestyle change. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • melodramababs
    Options
    hi! I'm also in Calgary! *waves from Bridlewood*
  • chrysnel
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site, too - love it so far! I'm in Airdrie, and I have a very energetic 3 year old son! Would love to get in contact with some people with similar goals! Please add me as a friend if you like! :)
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    So far everyone I have come across is very supportive!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    They also have a great App for the iPhone (Not sure about the other smart phones) My wife and I use the app with every meal we eat. We have both lost weight.
    The App is also great for looking at the foods you USED to eat and see where all Calories come from, You would be suprised. It opened my eyes.
    Good Luck in your Lifestyle change. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    It is also availible for the Droid!
    I live off mine, then log on via computer to see all the community stuff!