Replies

• CincyTim
    CincyTim Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    All - feel free to add :)
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me, too :-). Vegan for past year - still learning how best to get the proteins...
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i am not vegan.. i eat fish and seafood still occasionally, but i eat plant based mostly. no meat, dairy, eggs, and im gluten free. i make all my own foods.

oat crust taco pizza, lentil loafs, kale white bean soup.. i drink green smoothies

i love the way i eat. it works for me. we all have to find what works for us without judging others different choices.

i welcome getting to know other veg heads i teasingly call myself..

im in orlando fl if anyone is close by..

if you send a fr please send a message.. because of the amount of weight i have released. i was getting numerous blank fr..and my list was getting out of hand so i started denying lank fr..
  • Hlreeh
    Hlreeh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly a plant based, low fat diet with occasional fish due to food intolerance issues as a result of gall bladder removal a couple of years ago. It took me many months to finally figure this out but I feel so much better when I eat as clean as possible. I'm always looking for new inspirations. I am new to the MFP community and have enjoyed reading the boards.
  • nashm94
    nashm94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just gone vegan too vegan friends would help me out too :smile: