"BAD" FILM YOU CANNOT HELP BUT LOVE

Options
I know it was reviled by critics and had virtually NO fan base, but I am mental for GREASE 2! I cannot help but sing along to the awful but brilliantly cheesy lyrics to key songs such as C-O-O-L Rider. Don't judge me. (sigh)

Replies

• aurorareigns
    Options
    Serious Moonlight

She duct tapes him to a toilet and half the movie takes place in the bathroom
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sharknado :D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Dead Alive
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    I know it was reviled by critics and had virtually NO fan base, but I am mental for GREASE 2! I cannot help but sing along to the awful but brilliantly cheesy lyrics to key songs such as C-O-O-L Rider. Don't judge me. (sigh)

Hello...Michael...Carrington...
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I'm going to be singing that for the next day now. Or wanting to yell, Ketchup!

Burlesque. I just really love the crazy lingerie and some of the songs....and when they let her sing. I can only sigh in defeat. I like it!
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Chalk_Slinger Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I am also fond of HARLEY DAVIDSON AND THE MARLBORO MAN even thought it is a clunker. There are some great moments in it but too few to make it worthy; however, I admit I have viewed it at least five times.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Batman and Robin. So much awful in that movie, but can't help but love it.

Favorite -Batman movie, yes you heard that right. Suck on that TDK or TDKR. :laugh:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Has to be one that I bet hardly anyone here has ever heard of, let alone seen.

'The Pirate Movie'.
  • puddingsteel
    puddingsteel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The Dolemite movies with Rudy Ray Moore. Cheesy special effects, terrible dialogue, but the fight scenes are awesome!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Kevin Coster in Water World , and The Post Man. Critics trashed these multi million dollar bombs but they are two of my favorites.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I loved The Postman.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    the three amigos..so bad it hurts but i can't not watch it when it reruns on tv.. lol
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Chalk_Slinger Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Dude, they played that film at an outdoor park complete with mariachi band last Monday here in Brooklyn. You are NOT alone. HUGE turnout
  • christullos
    Options
    Con-Air....cheesy but I love it
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    The Quick and the Dead.

Can't help it. love it. Seen it like 20 times. TBS used to show it like every couple of months.
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    The Almighty Thor. It was so awful that it was hilarious.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Dude, they played that film at an outdoor park complete with mariachi band last Monday here in Brooklyn. You are NOT alone. HUGE turnout
    omg i always miss out on the good stuff..ill be in New York next week too ..damn .. lol
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Dawn of the Dead (remake)
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The original "Evil Dead". The effects were so cheap and horrible, but it's still one of my fave horror movies.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    showgirls, over the top, buckaroo banzai, road house, big trouble in little china, vampire in brooklyn, teen witch...

too many more to name

Dead Alive

only the unrated version!!