30 Day Shred Results - Show me yours!!!

Options
My 30 Day Shred dvd has been collecting dust.......
I need some motivation.
Please post your results!!!!
Pics if you have them :)

Replies

• LuckyMe000
    LuckyMe000 Posts: 55
    Options
    would like to see also
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, and I'm not done with level 3 yet, but I took measurments before I started and at the end of level 2 and they are:

Lost one inch in both arms
    1.5 inches in my right thigh
    2 inches in left thigh
    4 inches in my waist
    2 inches in my hips
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I found my copy! I forgot I had it. I remember that I hate Jillian Michaels in the morning though :)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Here's my results. I don't really see it that much in my pics (my self-loathing prevents that), but the numbers don't lie. Sorry about the starred out face, but I don't need my face and belly in the same pic on the internet.

I just got back from a 2 week vacation (and actually lost weight!) and am starting ripped in 30 today.

vdp8pw.jpg
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    woot woot !!!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You definitely can see a difference, especially in the 3rd pic. Well done you.
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures yet, except for the below where I got really exciting because I'm seeing some definition in my abs.

photo.jpg

Anyway....I'm 22. 5'1. I started on 09/17/2014 at 135lbs. I'm now on day 12 (Level 2, day 2). I was very active in high school but not active at all in college. The funny thing is, I was the skinniest I've ever been during college (115lbs). I think it was all the walking and no time for eating.

I'm down to 133. I've lost 1/2in in my waist. 1/2 on my left thigh...and that's about it. Sorry guys. I'm a visual person and really hate measurements so I don't take very good ones.

I just finished day 1 of level 2 and I'm not that sore. So I think I'm doing something wrong. I'll probably do an extra day. Something else I should mention is that I've started Couch to 5k as well. I got to the end of Level 1 and just lost all motivation. I was sick and tired of Jillian (haha). So I did Couch to 5K. I probably won't do it three days a week but it's nice to do when I get tired of 30 day.
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I found my copy! I forgot I had it. I remember that I hate Jillian Michaels in the morning though :)

:laugh: :laugh:
    Her voice and THAT music!
  • FrancesSparkes
    Options
    On day 6 of level 1 30DS. Enjoying it much more now, lost 2lbs in the first 2 days and weight is now back to where I started. Is it normal not to lose much weight in the first few days?
  • tbcrocks
    tbcrocks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done; 2 days left. I've done it for consecutively for 28 days. all levels. diet make a you.lose. 30DS made me more defined. lost 6lbs so far but like I said it is mostly from my diet change