urgent!! - most recommended fat burner for women?

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone, but i need somthing to help me///
    i eat healthy and exercise 3-4 times a week but have difficulties with my hanger....
    so i need something that will give my a little "boost"...

any other recommendations?

You need a boost, huh? That's how it usually starts. A bump here and a bump there, and pretty soon well, NSFW
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    OP, where did you go? The most recommended fat burner for HUMAN BEINGS is a calorie deficit. If you're hungry, eat something!

You'd better not be netting any less than 1200 calories a day and you'd better not be skimping on protein / healthy fats either!

What kind of boost are you expecting exactly? Energy? Drink coffee! Motivation? You won't get that from an overpriced bottle og expensive crap that you'll only p*ss out an hour later.

Sorry for sounding grumpy, I just wish people would understand that there is no magic pill on the market that will burn or "melt" fat :noway:
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Eat less and move more ...... repeat
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    just hit your macros, most pills shape your macro intake by blocking sometihng. You can do this yourself by watching what you eat and save a lot of dosh.

Good luck
    Dave
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    i eat healthy and exercise 3-4 times a week but have difficulties with my hanger....

Food is good for hunger.
    I'm so glad you knew what "hanger" was because I was very concerned.

OP -- as everyone else has pointed out, what you're looking for doesn't exist.
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Agreed - there is no magic pill ! If there was none of us would have a need be here :sad:
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Eat less than you burn and exercise daily. Alternate strength training and cardio. http://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/public/main.cfm
  • layerstogo
    layerstogo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Zantrex (red bottle), has been working for me as an appetite suppressant as well as gives me a boost of energy.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Zantrex (red bottle), has been working for me as an appetite suppressant as well as gives me a boost of energy.

c-c-combo-breaker-success.jpg
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options

c-c-combo-breaker-success.jpg

Lol

yeah, great stuff, 10000 useful comments followed with ONE pill recommendation... wonder who'll get the thanks for their advice?!
  • AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey!
    I'm looking to buy fat burner (shake or peals)

l'd like to hear from your own experience....

thanx!

What is a "peal"?

9t2xi9.jpg
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

Is that what Neo took in the matrix?

What happens when you stop taking it and learn nothing about being satiated and full of energy without it?

You start over again?

Sounds lame.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Go to bodybuilding.com forums, they have more recommendations, and I don't think you have to register to read them.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Exercise more, eat less. That's it. That's all. Shakes, pills, etc., are a waste of money and DO NOT WORK. Their only use is to make money from the gullible looking for a quick fix.
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I heard cocaine and acid works wonders.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Go to bodybuilding.com forums, they have more recommendations, and I don't think you have to register to read them.

I hope it's "eat less and move more".
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Add more protein to your diet. It will help. If you need a suppliment form, you can buy shakes.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit....
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Guys, you're missing the point, OP wants a magic pill...
  • dj1skywalker
    Options
    I heard cocaine and acid works wonders.

^^This! :laugh: