What do you do with your fat clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• micheal_2014
    Options
    T-shirts and such I cut up, convert to yarn, and make baskets out of :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oe19lS7_Po
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I donate mine to Planet Aid and then I get a receipt for taxes.
  • runny111
    runny111 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, burn the boats my friend. No crossing that river again.

I got a whole new wardrobe and form fitting at goal (everything is super tight 5lbs up from goal). Its my barometer now of when I need to dial up the exercise and better eating. Its a good maintenance strategy.
  • jambo1001
    jambo1001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just cleaned out my closet this weekend! What a great feeling!
    suits and business clothes are going to a local charity that helps folks prep for job interviews, rest are going to another charity.
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Look up any homeless shelters for males in your area and take them there. I don't knock the thrift shops, etc., but they resale them. I would rather give mine to those who are bad on their luck right now. Just my two cents. :-)
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have kept a few of the largest clothing items I wore, so that I can take those obligatory "look at me in my fat clothes, aren't they huge on me now" photos. Soooo can't wait until I get to do a photo of myself in one leg of my largest jeans! :)

But I've mostly just been donating everything else as each item gets too large for me to wear. Actually thinking I may need to take a walk through my closet this evening and do another purge :)
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I donate all of mine to the local abused women's shelter. I would look around and see if there is a shelter for men in your area to donate them to.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Find a charity

Donate to goodwill

Give away on a swap/sell website

But get them out of the house that's just unnecessary clutter who needs that and its not like your gonna need them again.. Right!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I would donate them to someone or to some charity that deals in clothing... But I would suggest keeping one article of clothing from your biggest time period as a reminder.
  • enzosmama
    enzosmama Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Donate for sure! I do Goodwill as it's the closest donation center to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!