"BAD" FILM YOU CANNOT HELP BUT LOVE

Options

Replies

• lpeterson
    Options
    A Night at the Roxbury, Gremlins, Gremlins 2, The Frighteners, and Sahara top the list.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so bad with remembering films and actors, but the movie where the tall dude was a trainer, or some such, and stuffed his shorts! I laughed so hard, but all while cringing....you know....that "omg this is so bad, but so damn funny" thing!! I was glad we were almost the only ones in the theater!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar - I love Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes in this movie. My husband absolutely cringes when I happen to watch it - but it's def a favorite of mine! :glasses:
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Blazing Saddles

That is in no way a bad film! That is one of the funniest movies ever!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The original "Evil Dead". The effects were so cheap and horrible, but it's still one of my fave horror movies.

This.
  • Sugartoes44
    Options
    Has to be one that I bet hardly anyone here has ever heard of, let alone seen.

'The Pirate Movie'.

Love love loooove the Pirate movie! Was a total fave of mine when I was a little girl!
  • KathallBowyer
    KathallBowyer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tremors!
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Ford Fairlane...gawd help me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    bioposter2.jpg

It is my official "I'm having a bad day and need a boost" movie.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I know it was reviled by critics and had virtually NO fan base, but I am mental for GREASE 2! I cannot help but sing along to the awful but brilliantly cheesy lyrics to key songs such as C-O-O-L Rider. Don't judge me. (sigh)

I adore Grease 2.

I also really liked "A View from the Top" with Gwyneth Paltrow, Mike Myers, etc. I thought it was such a funny & genuinely pretty good movie for a chick flick, but apparently it got terrible reviews.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Bring It On response. Also, The Notebook. God, kill me now. I hate it, but I cri evertiem..
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Also...

original.gif
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I know it was reviled by critics and had virtually NO fan base, but I am mental for GREASE 2! I cannot help but sing along to the awful but brilliantly cheesy lyrics to key songs such as C-O-O-L Rider. Don't judge me. (sigh)

Reproduction.. Reeeproduction!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Army of Darkness

Shop smart; shop S Mart

Hail to the King, baby!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Wish_Upon_a_Star.jpg

it was the first dvd that my wife bought me when we first got together.
    we watched it immediately as a joke, kinda liked it, and watched it multiple times thereafter.

super cheesy, with several instances of getting douche-chills.
  • CharliJo
    CharliJo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Princess Bride, Mystery Men, Rocket Man, shall I continue???...Haha! I also happen to love Three Amigos :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    bioposter2.jpg

It is my official "I'm having a bad day and need a boost" movie.

They said "bad" film. This doesn't qualify.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Earth Girls are Easy
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

this soundtracks gonna be in my head all afternoon now !

Also Teen Witch .. another batch of teeny bopping bad songs