Special K Craker Chips

Options
downtome
downtome Posts: 529 Member
I just wanted to share that the last time I went to the store, I found some NEW Special K cracker chips. You can have 30 chips, I usually have 15 and they are great with a sandwich. They only have 110 calories for 30 chips and only 2.5 grams of fat! They are very good and are a great alternative to regular potatoe chips! I am so glad they came out with them! Just wanted to share my find for those of you who didn't know yet.

Replies

• AleciaMarie21
    Options
    I found these last week! SO good. I love the Sour Cream & Onion ones :)
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me too!! They're my new favorite snack.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip - I'm going to look for them at my grocery this weekend.

:smile:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I actually bought the sea salt ones yesterday...i'm not liking them lol Im going to go get some wheat thins today
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Heck yes...I love those things...I only ever have 15 they are thicker than potato chips too so they seem better!!
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I bought these the other day, but to be honest, I didn't like them at all. They left the worst taste in my mouth. I ahd the sour cream and onion, though so maybe the regular ones are better.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    They are yummy. I usually get the Special K Crackers, Savory Herb. You can eat 17 crackers, and only 90 calories. 24 for 120 calories. But, they are so good.
  • rlampton
    Options
    I saw them today, but didn't get them due to the pricetag. BUT, if you think they are good, then I will pay the price. I'm just tired of wasting money on snacks that are fat free etc that taste and feel like cardboard.
  • sbooth09
    Options
    Ooo I love Special K products! I'll have to look for these today when I go grocery shopping.
  • amandakay23
    Options
    They are so good!!!!!!! The sour cream and onion is 27 for 110 calories but still great!
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I love them also...
  • wandastout
    Options
    they are also great w/ a wedge of Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese! Only 35 calories!