• hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My initial reaction was, "If you are comfortable in it, go for it."

I am sticking with my initial reaction.

Trust your instincts.
  • iridescentfall
    Options
    Growing up I never would have imagined I would wear a bikini and live it..and I bought and started wearing mine..at 300 lbs. I am now down to 268 lbs and will continue to rock on every year. I love how I feel and look in it. Honestly if someone has an issue with it , they can look away. Here are some photos of me in it because I have nothing to hide. I hope more people , men and women find the courage to do what they want that makes them feel good !

at 300 lbs :

2r3k1ef.jpg

Today at 268 lbs:

ru9wlh.jpg
    Go girl!!!! You're doing so well!!!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    No one is too big for a bikini! Or a nude beach for that matter! Do what makes YOU happy!
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!! Loving everyones photos, inspirational!
  • damnedtiredofbeingFAT
    Options
    Girl, You put that bikini on and wear it like you own it (wait- what???) Well, you know what I mean!! Even when I was your size (many moons ago-lol), I was too self conscious to wear a bikini- or a bathing suit- or even shorts. I always felt I was too fat (even at 5'7" 150 lbs- which I would give anything to go back to) But, now looking back. I realize that while I wasn't model material, I looked damn good and should have been proud to wear any of those! You seem to have a little self-conscious thing of your own like I did- I am here to tell you that you look awesome in that bikini and don't let your mirror tell you any different (they lie sometimes, you know)! Best of luck at the beach. You will have a lot of admirers!! :smile:
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/46851362@N05/14892347963/
    This is the bikini I want to wear. I've seen a lot of these forums but they don't have any pictures to show you what they look like anyway I'm 5'6 and 161 pounds ik I'm not fat but am I too big for a bikini I know there's no such thing as "too big" but what do you guys think?? Please don't sugar coat it if I'm not quite there yet I'll just keep trying....thanks for the feedback whoever comments:smile:

BTW this is from the side
    https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/46851362@N05/14849487516/

You can wear whatever you're comfortable in regardless of what others blahblahblahblah...

Lets cut to the honesty: As a hetero male with a functioning sex drive I'm totally in favor of you wearing that.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    This is the bikini I want to wear. I've seen a lot of these forums but they don't have any pictures to show you what they look like anyway I'm 5'6 and 161 pounds ik I'm not fat but am I too big for a bikini I know there's no such thing as "too big" but what do you guys think?? Please don't sugar coat it if I'm not quite there yet I'll just keep trying....thanks for the feedback whoever comments:smile:

Do you like the way you look in it? Do you feel comfortable? That's really the most important thing.

But since you asked, you look just fine. Don't sweat it.
  • sarahrosheen
    sarahrosheen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    wear what you want when you want!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

You can wear whatever you're comfortable in regardless of what others blahblahblahblah...

Lets cut to the honesty: As a hetero male with a functioning sex drive I'm totally in favor of you wearing that.

+1
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    No one is too big for a bikini.

If we're being honest is this really true?

Yeah, it definitely is. Look in the mirror, and decide if you are happy and comfortable with the way you look. Then carry on. Everyone else can deal with it.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    How to get bikini body:

Step 1: buy bikini
    Step 2: put on body
    Step 3: enjoy!!

You go rock that bikini!!!! :smile:

this^
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Well, according to the ladies that I see at Rockaway Beach and Coney Island, no one is too big for a bikini. However, ME, I think it's relative. Meaning it depends on who's wearing and who's looking. I've got the weirdest tan now. My belly is white and everythign else is brown. I lay down with a small top to get the belly, but I won't walk around without my tank or a tankini top. That's just me. I could get away with it, I'm sure. What's funny is that NOW, I'm more concerned with the color than with the mid section. I look like an oreo, haha.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wear what you are comfortable with.
    Bought a one piece one time I though was awesome,..but wasn't comfortable wearing it,.. just felt like things wouldn't stay where they should.

Find something that fits right and stays put. This goes for any size. You can look great in any kind of clothing when wearing the right size and cut.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Growing up I never would have imagined I would wear a bikini and live it..and I bought and started wearing mine..at 300 lbs. I am now down to 268 lbs and will continue to rock on every year. I love how I feel and look in it. Honestly if someone has an issue with it , they can look away. Here are some photos of me in it because I have nothing to hide. I hope more people , men and women find the courage to do what they want that makes them feel good !

at 300 lbs :

2r3k1ef.jpg

Today at 268 lbs:

ru9wlh.jpg

You're ADORABLE!

I agree, cute as a bunny!
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Eff it, I'm going to shop for a two piece for next year and I'm going to wear it. I mean, really, who effing cares anyway. I just have to get off my lazy duff and go shopping. (I hate shopping for clothes.)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Heck NO. you look great to me. I started wearing a bikini recently and love it. Just don't get one of those stupid string binkinis and you will have the guys drooling and the girls jealous. :drinker: I think more people need to love their own bodies and show off the assets especially when you have lost weight.

Edit: I take it back, rock that string bikini. You look awesome in it. Perfect skin tone, no stretch marks, nice stomach, need I go on? Get out there and wear that bikini.
  • iridescentfall
    Options
    Eff it, I'm going to shop for a two piece for next year and I'm going to wear it. I mean, really, who effing cares anyway. I just have to get off my lazy duff and go shopping. (I hate shopping for clothes.)
    LOL that's awesome and I'm sure your tan line doesn't make you look like an Oreo (x :tongue:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It;s so up to u, take all I say with a grain of salt. I am 5ft6 as well and 134 lbs. I personally won't wear a bikini until I lose weight. I wear a nice one piece.

I know we all have our own goals but...100 lbs.at 5'6" is really low