Looking for Friends

Hello!! I’m 5’2 (on a good day)! I need to lose about 25 pounds. Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me on track.
Who’s in!?

Replies

• jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    LOL, I'm in!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    You're TALL. I'm 4'11 on a Good day More like 4 10.5 :(

I'd love to help if I can. I'm more in maintenance mode / gain muscle and lose the belly pooch still.

Welcome!
    Nancy
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Hello and Welcome! You can add me, I'm on here everday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday tracking my food and exercise. I'm 5'0
  • beckyjo_14
    beckyjo_14 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in!! I am 5'10 and wanting to loose about 20 lbs. Looking to find friends for motivation and accountability. :)
  • AshLovesLoki
    AshLovesLoki Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, I'm looking help and motivation. I want to lose weight and get fitter. Really need some support would love to hear from you guys
  • Hi - I am brand new here... 5'5, 167 lbs... 43 years YOUNG! :) Mom of two great kids - ages 22 and 16. I live in Franklin, TN - just outside of Nashville. I need to lose about 40 lbs. I would love to be friends!
  • brusier3
    brusier3 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am new 4"11 and would like to lose about 28lbs. So I would like all the help and support from all of you lovely people out there. I am 55 years ( young).
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Added!
  • Im Also looking for some friends to help keep me on track, 2nd day of clean eating(Ish) and already feeling the food cravings. But im sticking strong this time.

Not a weekly change but a life style change!
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    I'm in. I am 5'4.2 on a good day. I have a similar weight loss goal
  • Count me in - all the more the merrier :)
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    5'4" on a good day...! I'm in.
  • Hello there..I'm also looking to lose a couple of pounds and i Badly need some motivation..what area are you living in??
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Hey I'm JB from the uk! Nice to meet you all. I need motivation and inspiration to get back to my ideal weight. Please add away if you can help. Anyone? See you on the other side!! :)
  • I'm in! Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday!
  • hebronc28
    hebronc28 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm looking for friends as well. You can add me. I'm on everyday. I need to lose 10-15 pounds.
  • conroegirl
    conroegirl Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in! I need friends to help me get and stay motivated to lose 40 pounds.:happy:
  • Westendgirl75
    Westendgirl75 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in!
    :flowerforyou: