Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Supplements?

I'm back on the wagon and have started running within the last 2 weeks. I registered for a half marathon (race day is in 80 days!!!) and want to avoid injury as much as a I can. I was training for my first half four years ago and ended up with stress fractures in the tibia of my left leg. This was due to running too much before I was ready for it. So, for this half, I know I need to take it a little easier on myself, but also want to make sure I don't end up with stress fractures (a walking boot for 8 weeks was not fun!). I don't like to drink milk, so I'm looking for any thoughts on taking a vitamin supplement. I know I need to take Calcium with vitamin D... has anyone found a supplement they like?

Replies

• vincelaccro
    vincelaccro Posts: 22 Member
    A multivitamin for starter

get to your local supplement store and find the multivitamin right for you
    it has to be a capsule not a tablets for absorbtion issue, tablets to get your nutrients
    as much into your body, and if you can choose a multivitamin that you have to take 2 or 3 times
    a day it will be great because the body is not accustomed to receive a great amount
    of vitamin and minerals all at once7

I personnally use Active Men from Progressive