Replies

• HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    does therapist count?
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm more interested in the biological sciences, and a researcher at heart. I'm a veterinarian and working on an MSc in physiology and energetics. I also love climbing, although I miss being outdoors in the pacific northwest, I'll take indoor bouldering for now.
  • salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Engineer here. Feel free to add me.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    does therapist count?

Do you often question whether you matter? Let's talk about that....
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly less intelligent than a really old box of partially decayed Milk Duds, but I have this gif......

Nq98ZDp.gif

In this instance, you're also a liar.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    In biology I studied evolution, anatomy and physiology, cells and genes, and sexuality.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I'm slightly less intelligent than a really old box of partially decayed Milk Duds, but I have this gif......

Nq98ZDp.gif

In this instance, you're also a liar.

Yeah!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I watch Big Bang Theory.. does that count?

ballpit.gif
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    In biology I studied evolution, anatomy and physiology, cells and genes, and sexuality.

I studied marine biology and got a minor in chemistry and found out after graduation that I'd more likely find a unicorn than a job as a marine biologist.
  • hikerfem
    hikerfem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been a math nerd since times I cannot even remember, plus I just joined MFP and am looking for fellow travelers.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I studied marine biology and got a minor in chemistry and found out after graduation that I'd more likely find a unicorn than a job as a marine biologist.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist. Then a primatologist like Jane Goodall. Then a doctor. But, I always did dance and theater and wanted to do that. And play the violin (I don't play that anymore).
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I've always loved math!
    Also I'm currently on my way to getting a B.Sc in human biology.
    Also really into philosophical stuff.
    Also long walks on the beach haha
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I like to poke dead things with a stick...I think that counts. Also looking to lose 15-20 and maintain.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    So many engineer types on the first page. Must be the beer culture haha.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Does computer science count? I'm an IT tech.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist. Then a primatologist like Jane Goodall. Then a doctor. But, I always did dance and theater and wanted to do that. And play the violin (I don't play that anymore).

When I was a kid I wanted to be dump truck. Not the driver. The actual truck.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

When I was a kid I wanted to be dump truck. Not the driver. The actual truck.

Lol. I knew someone that wanted to be an apple tree.
  • duffs007
    Options
    Physician and new to MFP. :)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I only associate with pseudoscientists. I fear that the quote unquote authentic scientists are very constrained in their thinking, bordering on unimaginative.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way.

meh.ro9245.gif
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    I'm sorry, I only associate with pseudoscientists. I fear that the quote unquote authentic scientists are very constrained in their thinking, bordering on unimaginative.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way.

meh.ro9245.gif

this gif wins for about the creepiest-weird thing i have seen on the boards in at least a month. although there is no prize, congratulations for freakin' me out.