does sleeping position=big belly?

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
my stomch sticks out up high. I was wondering if sleeping on my stomach could build muscle so that it is firm but sticks out?

does anyone know?

Replies

• amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Seriously? No, sleeping on your stomach won't add muscle
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    No. How you sleep does not impact where you store fat. Sleeping does not build muscle.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Erm no.....
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    That sounds pretty legit to me. Ignore all these other people and do you OP
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    seems legit
  • amunet07
    Options
    I mean... all your weight is smashed against your lungs to breathe your stomach has to move you up to fill your lungs...right?
  • trogalicious
    Options
    I mean... all your weight is smashed against your lungs to breathe your stomach has to move you up to fill your lungs...right?
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • DavPul
    Options

yep
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options

That's why I sleep with a 25lb plate on my back...to intensify my sleeping workouts.
  • ReneeDollarhide
    Options
    God! I wish...I would have the most muscular stomach in the world!
  • DavPul
    Options

That's why I sleep with a 25lb plate on my back...to intensify my sleeping workouts.

25 pound plate? jeezus, what a friggin amateur.

this is how i tuck in at night

Q0INZUD.jpg?1

it's a little extra work, sure, but if you want results, you gotta do what you gotta do
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amunet07
    Options
    I'm not saying it might give six pak abs. I'm saying would it train your muscles to stick out, (in a bad way) like how they tell you to hold your muscles in to train them.

I was told by me Pe teacher that you have to be careful to exhale when you do the up of a sit up because if you are breathing in then it will train the muscles wrong.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    I'm not saying it might give six pak abs. I'm saying would it train your muscles to stick out, (in a bad way) like how they tell you to hold your muscles in to train them.

I was told by me Pe teacher that you have to be careful to exhale when you do the up of a sit up because if you are breathing in then it will train the muscles wrong.
    also no.

Still no. Not gonna be anything other than no.
  • amunet07
    Options

also no.

thats cool man... Im just asking not acting like i'm an expert to something I don't know...I just wanted to show the reasoning behind the question.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

also no.

thats cool man... Im just asking not acting like i'm an expert to something I don't know...I just wanted to show the reasoning behind the question.

Reasoning, you say?