getting back the body before kids

Options
I am trying to get the body I had before I got lazy and had kids. I think that this site is a great one for helping and support

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ha I am trying to get the body back from just being plain damn lazy! Great place to start! Good Luck!
  • jonata80
    Options
    I am just started and want to loss 2stone, after I had my baby two years ago, fingers cross for everyone:)
  • chunk3y_m0nk3y
    Options
    that is my goal!!..i want to get this weight off so i can feel good about me again..i wanna feel sexy instead of feeling like im just a mom..im told i had kids so i shouldnt worry about the way i look but deep down all women wanna look good even after they have kids..i havent met or talked to a woman yet that doesnt care how she looks after she has had kids..so i hope u get motivated and stay motivated..its hard to do..i know..but we have to keep our heads up and keep thinking we r gonna be sexy again!!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Power to the MILF's right??? Or I guess maybe we could call ourselves soon-to-be MILF's?

Good luck from one mom to another!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am the same, I got big with my first 9 years ago, never lost it and just got bigger with my second last year. Wanting to lose five stone. From almost 14 - almost 8. This site is great I am just about to go into the 10's. You can totally do it!!! feel free to add me :)
  • ADawnRose
    Options
    I have a 16 month old, and I'm still carrying around an extra 25 lbs (I gained 65 with her :embarassed: ) . I want my pre-baby body back, but I want one more kid, too. So I'm trying to lose weight before getting pregnant again. That way I have a healthy pregnancy, but also so I won't SO MUCH to lose after #2!

I wanna be a MILF when this is all over...hee hee.
  • missclaridge
    missclaridge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can totally do it! Those precious boys of ours are worth the workouts so now we just have to work on our laziness... Two piece by summer!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    This is my goal as well. I'm 1/2 way there, When I first started MFP, I needed to lose 92 lbs from both of my kids, and I've lost 48 lbs, and still need to lose 44 more! I've been with MFP for 2 years in March and I have found so many helpful and motivated friends to help me through it, its AMAZING!

I'm a SAHM of a 6 yr old girl, who will be 7 in the middle of April and our newest one, our son who will be 1 at the end of April.

If I can keep up my weight loss, I should be back to my prepregnancy weight by summer! Let's rock n roll!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This, too, is my goal ... and then some. I'm *almost* back into pre-pregnancy pants from before the youngest, who's almost 2-1/2. My boys are good motivation, but between taking care of them and working full-time, it's been difficult to get in the time to cook right / eat right and actually do some exercise!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im still trying to loose the final part of my baby weight! 2 years down the line!! got another stone to go but i am determined that this time it WILL happen!