30 day shred progress

Options
2»

Replies

• maggieschuck
    Options
    I'm lucky to have a very motivated gym buddy. We meet at the gym 2 days on with 1 days off to rest. I do the 30 Day Shred on my rest days so I can keep up my motivation. So far I've been the same weight for the first 2 weeks of working out. I do feel like there has been some improvements in my ability to last longer and I can lift more weights. I'll even do the 30 Day Shred as a warm up then hit the gym for major wok out.

You just have to try a few different things to see what works for you. Keep changing it or adjusting it.
  • mom2littleguys
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred last year before I started weight watchers. I didn't lose much weight but did lose a few inches. I'm starting it again today. I really need to get back in the habit of exercising and Jillian kicks my butt! Even if I don't lose pounds, it's a great workout! Good Luck!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi I did the 30 day shred earlier last year and measured at the beginning and after the 30 days and here are my results

Weight at start of shred ....154....weight at end of shred 147... 7 pounds lost first time round and 11 pounds second time round
    Bust 37 ..........................................................35......... 2".... Lost
    Waist 29 ........................................................26.5 2.5" Lost
    Belly Button 34 ............................................30......... 4" ....Lost
    Hips 37 .........................................................34......... 3".....Lost
    Saddle Bags 44 ..........................................40.5...... 3.5...Lost
    Left Thigh 24 ...............................................22 ..........2" ....Lost
    Right Thigh 24 ............................................21.5...... 2.5 ...Lost
    Left Calf 16 .................................................15 ..........1" .....Lost
    Right Calf 15.5 ...........................................14.5....... 1" .....Lost
    Left Arm 12 ..................................................11.......... 1" .....Lost
    Right Arm 12.5 ............................................11.5....... 1" ....Lost

Total inches lost on 30 day shred was...23.5 first time round and 9.5 second time round

I did the shred again for the second time and it didn't get any easier but I tried to do it all like Natalie this time round!!! and I lost another 11 pounds..... started at 147 pounds and finished at 136 pounds and lost another 9.5 inches so I think it was great!!!

since then i have reached my goal weight of 119 pounds in early August and have managed to stay at 119 pounds or very near to 119 pounds

Good luck to you all with your shredding !!!
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I jus started the 30 Day Shred. I did 2 days and stopped for 2 days :mad: . I have to start again tonight. I really enjoy it. I like that it is a short work out but I am still sweating at the end of it! I am trying to do it everyday which so far I have failed but today is a new day.
    Thanks for everyone posting about the inches lost, I will make sure not to get too discouraged if I don't see the scale move. I am planning on taking measurements after each level.
    Good luck to all!:smile:
  • peaches32684
    peaches32684 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I noticed you started the 30 Day shred on 1/18/2011. So did I!!!! I just finished Day 3 and I feel great! It is getting easier. I hope your doing well on it. Keep up the great work and let us know how your progressing! Happy Shredding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!