There and back again...

Options
This time I have a very reasonable motivation. Yes, I needed to lose weight to be healthy. Yes, I was sick of not being able to go to any store and buy the clothes I like. Yes, I was sick of shop workers looking at me from head to tea and say "we do not have your size" with a look of satisfaction in their eyes. But this time it is different. I have to lose weight to be able to have a baby. First time in my life I want a child. First time in my life...

So this is important to me. And I need lots of support. I seem to get tired of all diets as I have to forbid myself of eating chocolate and deserts which is the one thing I cant say no.

I believe I dont eat enough. I mostly dont have any breakfast. I mostly dont eat much for lunch as I am not a fan of the catering service of my company. Food is mostly too oily or very slap dash. I like my food and I like it fine quality. I have the *****y attitude which is if I dont like it I wont put it in my mouth. So I mostly starve myself and when it comes to dinner I mostly long past the line to be able to eat less. So there comes fast food and rubbish food.

At least I know where I am wrong, right?

No, not right. Knowing where I'm wrong doesnt help at all as I always find an excuse to walk around the rules.

I want to look good in my bridal dress. And I want a baby.

I have 1 year guys. Waiting for your support.

Love,
Tawshan

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    unfortunately you are wrong... its just not possible to gain weight because you eat too little...

to be honest if wanting a baby isnt motivation enough to do some research and learn how the body works, work out how many calories you need, and find some regular exercise to do, then i dont know what strangers on the net can do for you?

i dont mean to sound harsh... but only you can do it... not having support is just another excuse.
  • Tawshan
    Tawshan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wish I explained myself better. I eat too little during the day and I go crazy on dinner time which i stated as here comes fast food.

Wanting a baby is big motivation but trying so many times and losing my motivation when my weight lose stops or slows down to 0,1 kg per two weeks, yes I do feel that I need support from experienced people about not stressing about that period. I do know all the steps of this road but is it that bad to want some company to tell me I'm doing well?

I never said I do not have support as my bf is my biggest support. But sometimes I find it annoying as he is in need of gaining weight.
  • Booda101
    Booda101 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Start by reading this.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Only you can provide yourself with the motivation because it's going to be you that has to put in the work. Just set a reasonable calorie deficit and have patience. It will happen.

Good luck!