Great Weight Loss Tip #228

Options
Teresa652
Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
Put your scale at the entrance to your kitchen, or in front of you cupboards.

Replies

• Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Right! Mine is in the bathroom.... which is right off the kitchen! I've lost 6.5 lbs since I moved it there!
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options
    Very clever
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant!!
  • annette6926
    annette6926 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lol, I dont get it......why put them there?
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    And how about in front of the fridge? Ooh, and in your car? That way if you even think about going to McDondald's for lunch or something you look at the scale and quickly discourage yourself! I think i may actually do that! haha
  • annette6926
    Options
    ooops i thought u meant ur "scales" for weighing urself! U mean your weight loss scale??
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ooops i thought u meant ur "scales" for weighing urself! U mean your weight loss scale??

Yes, she meant weight loss scale...which kinda "scale" did you think she meant? lol
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I also heard you should put pictures of how you want to look, how you used to look, or goal pics on the fridge and cabinets so you see it before you go to grab food
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would, but then you'ld probably stub your toe on it and curse at me for it! :laugh:
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I think I'm gonna put mine in the kitchen, right at the entrance. If I had done that yesterday morning I wouldn't have had 2 butter croissants for breakfast. :blushing:
  • annette6926
    Options

Yes, she meant weight loss scale...which kinda "scale" did you think she meant? lol

Haha i thought she meant scales for weighing urself
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    thats a good one!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Haha i thought she meant scales for weighing urself

That is what she meant. Scales for weighing yourself and measuring your weight loss.