MFP Dreams

Options

Replies

• _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I know I had a few, all non-sexual and forgotten too lol

does it count if I wake up to an MFPer everyday? lol

I can't believe I only remember the non-sexual ones. You wake up "next" to an MFPer?

Yup, every day.... I am married to a certain MFPer actually :laugh:

Ha! I forgot. I'm a ding dong. :laugh:

haha its ok.... so I guess that's why I haven't had any sexual MFP related dreams. The one person I would dream about I can act out my dreams with hahaha

:love: :blushing: :smooched:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I know I had a few, all non-sexual and forgotten too lol

does it count if I wake up to an MFPer everyday? lol

I can't believe I only remember the non-sexual ones. You wake up "next" to an MFPer?

Yup, every day.... I am married to a certain MFPer actually :laugh:

Ha! I forgot. I'm a ding dong. :laugh:

haha its ok.... so I guess that's why I haven't had any sexual MFP related dreams. The one person I would dream about I can act out my dreams with hahaha

:love: :blushing: :smooched:

Exactly. :heart:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I typically have weird dreams. I have dreamt about a few specific friends but I have had a dream where I invited my.when friend list tonal party. I'm sure it was a good party. I throw good parties
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I typically have weird dreams. I have dreamt about a few specific friends but I have had a dream where I invited my.when friend list tonal party. I'm sure it was a good party. I throw good parties

It must've been good if you don't remember. :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I thought maybe all this talk would spur a sex dream last night, but it didn't. :cry:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I thought maybe all this talk would spur a sex dream last night, but it didn't. :cry:

It did for me, but not really a sex dream.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I actually had an mfp dream this morning. There were a bunch of mfp peeps, but I don't remember who. We were sitting on a couch, and some people were skating and I started singing "let it snow" and then everyone else joined in.

It was really

really

REALLY

weird.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Well....?! Was it an MFP dream? Was I in it?! :wink:
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have yet to have a dream with any MFP friends in them. However, I would not mind dreaming about a few from my friends list. :love:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I actually had an mfp dream this morning. There were a bunch of mfp peeps, but I don't remember who. We were sitting on a couch, and some people were skating and I started singing "let it snow" and then everyone else joined in.

It was really

really

REALLY

weird.

You must really like that snow, mama! If I lived in Canadia, I would help you shovel. :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Way back when I joined mfp I sent a message to sarauk2sf. We chatted. I mentioned being friends. Then I didn't hear from her. I dreamed that she had posted a disclaimer to her friends that we were becoming friends, so they should stop talking about me (lol). The next day I had an fr from her.

Then I had a dream that my walls needed painting, and when the painter arrived it was sidesteel.

Haha
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Way back when I joined mfp I sent a message to sarauk2sf. We chatted. I mentioned being friends. Then I didn't hear from her. I dreamed that she had posted a disclaimer to her friends that we were becoming friends, so they should stop talking about me (lol). The next day I had an fr from her.

Then I had a dream that my walls needed painting, and when the painter arrived it was sidesteel.

Haha

Haha! I told SS about a dream I had a few months ago, which you just reminded me of. I was in MN visiting my cousins, and it was my last day there when I realized I never contacted SS to train with him. I was in a synagogue using some type of tablet in an ornamental wooden frame, and I was supposed to be using it to communicate with him, but I couldn't read Hebrew, so I never got to see him.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

That was what I meant...there were people from MFP in it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

That was what I meant...there were people from MFP in it.

Ah, got it. :smile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I've had dreams about several of my MFPeeps. That makes sense to me as we interact a lot.
    BUT I also had a dream that Cliffslosinit was married to a lady I work with. He's not on my FL and we haven't even interacted that I can remember. How did he sneak in there?

Someone made me a set of keys.

Oh and that's too funny.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I've had dreams about several of my MFPeeps. That makes sense to me as we interact a lot.
    BUT I also had a dream that Cliffslosinit was married to a lady I work with. He's not on my FL and we haven't even interacted that I can remember. How did he sneak in there?

Someone made me a set of keys.

Oh and that's too funny.

:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Even weirder because _crafty_'s not even engaged yet.

I have dreamt of MFP people that I haven't actually met a few times.

Rock was the star of one or two of them... we won't talk about those. LOL!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    mine are all misogynistic
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Even weirder because _crafty_'s not even engaged yet.

I have dreamt of MFP people that I haven't actually met a few times.

Rock was the star of one or two of them... we won't talk about those. LOL!

Haha! Yeah, I didn't know if I was jinxing something or having a premonition. I hope it's a premonition. :smile: And considering some of his profile pictures, I could see how that would happen. :bigsmile: