Looking for New Friends, Inspiration, and Motivation!

Options
Sadly, I have fallen off of the wagon again and again. I have made multiple MFP accounts, and then deleted them when I over eat or don't log for a day. So, I am tired of that! I am looking for new friends to help inspire and motivate me! I loved seeing when someone would like or comment on my progess.

Replies

• alyssam6
    alyssam6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing! I tried to delete most of what I already had on this account for a fresh start! Its especially discouraging when you see progress from before that has now gone away. You can do it this time!!! :)
  • Thank you! I really hope so. I am currently at 182.5 (the highest I have ever been) and my goal is to get to 110. However, if I weigh more than that, but have a higher muscle percentage, than that's fine as well.
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • keshairene
    Options
    This time we are sticking with it!!!! I'll be your friend!!!!
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm returning and need some friends for motivation and support. Let's support each other. I'm on everyday tracking my food and exercise. This is my year to get to goal!
  • kaseaward
    kaseaward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm with you! This is the first time I've actually stuck with this thing - on day 33, once I got that far I don't want to turn back. But before than, man! Starting over all the time, overeating, etc. You can do this! Its tough for about the first two weeks, but then it gets easier. It really does :) You can add me!
  • keyapatel324
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP too, and am in need of some motivation to lose about 10 pounds, I know it's not much but it is just not shifting

Please add me as a friend as I currently have none on here:)
  • xoxchelaxox08
    xoxchelaxox08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've fallen on and off the wagon, but now that I'm seeing it as a lifestyle change instead of a "diet and exercise" program, I'm finally able to stick with it! I don't have any real friends, so I'm also turning to MFP for friends and support :) Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I think most of us generally do better with lots of support!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am going straight to the top. Add me if you can handle daily domination! ;)
  • Everyone, thank you so much for your support! I will add all of you! (:
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm back on this train AGAIN too. We can do it!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    HI :) I have been here a little over 3 years :) I have taken some breaks :P but I always come back. I find MFP helps keep me focused and on goal. :) I still have about 80 lbs to lose so if you are looking for someone to help motivate you feel free to add me :)
  • SanaSiddiqui2012
    Options
    hey i am new to this and i feel like i am on this weight loss journey on my own so i just am looking for a nice friends to talk and keep me on track thanks
  • Metcalf1690
    Metcalf1690 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am back trying to lose some pounds also. I'm on day 33. Feel free to add me as well!!
  • joshpegg75
    Options
    I'm new to this app and community. But I kill it everyday at the gym. I will push you too!!
  • tanyjo
    tanyjo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me also. You can never have to many friends or to much support!
  • Bekah_Davis
    Bekah_Davis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been at this two years, Log in everyday, and am about 20 lbs from goal weight, down 81 so far!!! Feel free to add me : )
  • SLSFatLoss
    Options
    Same here, I've been on and off, but I've had it, I want to wear jeans again and change my body composition back to the way it use to be when I was fit. I used to be an ectomorph but now I'm a endomorph. It drains my energy just to talk sometimes. BUT YOU CAN DO IT! YOU MUST!
  • baschifferl1
    baschifferl1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have fell off more times than I count ! I am in it for the long haul this time! Anyone is free to add me. I log daily