I tried on clothes last night **gasp**

Options
13»

Replies

• markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WAY TO FREAKIN' GO!!!!!!!!!

I just started, lost my first 5lbs from 320, down to 315. I can't wait until my old clothes actually fit.

Thanks for the morale boost.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    how wondrful. I would have start jumping like crazy. congrats
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That is totally amazing! Good for you! Great job!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awww :) doesn't it make the hard work worth it?! If we tried on clothes every day, weight loss would be easier haha.

Congrats, dear.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    That's such a great feeling! Good job!
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! Nice work!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Such a great feeling they should bottle it : ) I had to laugh at myself today when I was trying to make a pair of dress pants fit (without falling down) by attempting to staple them! I do not recommend keeping those larger size once you are out of them! Congrats again : )
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that must be the best feeling! Congratulations, what an accomplishment! Think of how great it will be when you get a whole new wardrobe! I don't think I'd ever stop looking at a mirror. Good job!
  • ashleylockerman
    ashleylockerman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! I know that felt great :) keep up the good work
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    what a lovely feeling, cherish it and use it when you need motivation. You have done so well !
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    very cool!!!!!!!!! I am very familiar with size 18 stretch pants.... fortunately, they are now all in the giveaway pile and i am wearing a 14/L I don't even have to venture into the plus-size department anymore YAY!!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats to you! You deserve it!
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WTG and congrats! that is fantastic.
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That's gotta feel so amazing! I cant wait to be able to experience that!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!