Please DON'T eat ice cream!!!

Options

Replies

• UK34
    UK34 Posts: 23
    Options
    wait. somebody in the restaurant asked you to not order something? How odd.

Nah was my neighbor. She's apparently stalking me because she shows up at every restaurant and supermarket I go to and criticises what I eat and buy...

Wait...should I be worried about that???

Yes...

Ooooh I love ice cream, Ben and Jerry's is half price in Morrisons at the mo, damm them!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Nah was my neighbor. She's apparently stalking me because she shows up at every restaurant and supermarket I go to and criticises what I eat and buy...

tumblr_m618vaMUKI1r43ej0o1_400.gif
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You absolutely shouldn't eat ice cream before you've had a proper meal!! So, eat some pizza first!
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options

tumblr_m618vaMUKI1r43ej0o1_400.gif

Kristen01_zpsiidh3q4l.jpg

Lol^^
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    You absolutely shouldn't eat ice cream before you've had a proper meal!! So, eat some pizza first!

I eat Dessert before dinner...it's alphabetically correct as 'e' comes before 'i' :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You can't change others, but you can change how you view them. She doesn't eat ice cream? Good! More for the rest of us! How kind of her to make that sacrifice for the rest of us!

haha I agree, more for the rest of us.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Just had ice cream 2 days ago, with m&m's, mini reese pb cups, nuts and chocolate sauce on top, I'm not only still alive but I am also down a lb from 2 days ago :-D

Go figure...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I prefer either frozen yogurt (chocolate caramel)

th?id=HN.608017251671935154&pid=15.1&P=0

Or...
    A chocolate peanut butter custard

th?id=HN.608029896055982772&pid=15.1&P=0

Mmm Andy's! I love Andy's! They have that in SC? I'm pretty sure it started in Springfield, MO.
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh man! So the 1/2 pint of Ben and Jerry's Karma Sutra Core and the Nestle Crunch dipped drumstick I had last night was a "no no"? I don't want to live in a world without ice cream (or anything similar).
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    ice cream can kill...

...any hunger pangs you may have.

on a more serious note, ice cream really can kill.

if someone were to fall into a huge vat of ice cream and be unable to get out, they could die of exposure. Although at least they'd be able to eat ice cream to keep themselves alive as long as possible.... of all the possible ways to die, it wouldn't be the worst...
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    So..what did she order?

She didn't. Lol. She just ordered plain coffee. :laugh:

ETA: because too many fatty and sugary stuff on the menu apparently :wink:

and she'll be whining to other people about how unfair it is that you can eat whatever you want and stay thin and how you must have really good genetics or whatever....
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    But a calorie isn't a calorie! :P
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Everyone who eats ice cream is going to die.

FACT!

(So is everyone who abstains from it).
    Indeed. I'd rather have eaten than abstained.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    First of all that looks so good!!! I want a spoon so I can start eating it!

Seconds if she doesn`t want ice cream, I can take any she doesn`t want. Ice cream is a staple every summer for me.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yum!

Last night I showed a picture of my broken loaf of banana chocolate chip bread, a friend immediately said, "that doesn't look low-calorie, low-fat at all."

"I didn't make this so people could tell me how high or low in calories and fat. I made it because I wanted it."
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    <--- buys orange push-up pops as treat for "my son" as an excuse to inhale those jokers after he goes to bed. Life is good.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

I eat Dessert before dinner...it's alphabetically correct as 'e' comes before 'i' :laugh:

Best reason I`ve heard EVER to have dessert first!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue:
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    *had full serving of ice cream and cake yesterday for my grandad's birthday*

*still end up with a 2lb loss for this week*

feels good man
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    If it's called "The Stuff", it would actually kill you, tho...
    2vrzj82.jpg
    Just keep that in mind.