WOW! big difference. looking good, keep it up ^__^
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Big difference QT pie
  • teegoods38
    teegoods38 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes; indeed I see a difference, keep up the great work!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes - quite a change! You're doing great!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! And you're beautiful!
  • MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    For real! You look great!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    you're joking right?? CLEAR difference. And looks like more than 12 lbs. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    yes, i see difference in belly, thighs and back!! Congrats, way to go!:drinker:
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you!! You guys are amazing!!! My 2 week body picture will be posted tomorrow! 1st 2 weeks almost 6 inches lost all around! these next 2 weeks i been going HAM! Cant wait to post the comparisons !

these are the 1st 2 weeks side by sides

1zohwz5.png
  • elliotg06
    Options
    yes, keep it up!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I can't see a different. Because I can't see the pics. My job sucks. LMAO. But you are my friend and I KNOW you have been kicking *kitten*.:flowerforyou:

hahahah its on Instagram too of course lol

Oh thanks! *checks instagram*

Oh yea that's a huge difference lol. Pretty either way :P
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    I can't see a different. Because I can't see the pics. My job sucks. LMAO. But you are my friend and I KNOW you have been kicking *kitten*.:flowerforyou:

hahahah its on Instagram too of course lol

Oh thanks! *checks instagram*

Oh yea that's a huge difference lol. Pretty either way :P

LMFAO!! Your awesome!!!
  • angelamb1970
    angelamb1970 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Congrats, your hard work is showing! :D
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Definite change! You are beautiful either way!
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Yes, the difference is amazing. I have to say that you have encouraged me. I just started down my "get healthy and lose weight" journey and was overwhelmed. I would love to lose 42 pounds (or more) and that number seems a long way away. But the pictures you posted showed me that I don't have to wait to lose the entire amount before I see a difference. I did NOT want to take photos of the beginning of my journey but now am going to do that so that I can show a comparison like you just did. CONGRATS to you and thank you for the motivating post.
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    Yes, the difference is amazing. I have to say that you have encouraged me. I just started down my "get healthy and lose weight" journey and was overwhelmed. I would love to lose 42 pounds (or more) and that number seems a long way away. But the pictures you posted showed me that I don't have to wait to lose the entire amount before I see a difference. I did NOT want to take photos of the beginning of my journey but now am going to do that so that I can show a comparison like you just did. CONGRATS to you and thank you for the motivating post.

The BEST advice i can give you is A. TAKE BEFORE PICTURES, you'll be soooo happy you did AND B. Do your measurements! There will be times the scale wont move, but your losing inches and not even know it!!

I do both of these on the same day every 2 weeks!!

I had 43.7 lbs to lose and now i have less then 32 lbs to go!! If you stay active, stay under you calorie goals, drink lots of water, YOU WILL DO IT!! Its a long road for us, but we can get there! We just have to keep our eye on the prize and stay focus! You inspire ME, because you ready to make it different this time around!! We got this hun!!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I see the difference in your chin and cheeks like you said and your eyes look bigger(not in a bad way) :smile: you are doing great! It took me much longer to loose 12lbs. Keep at it!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Just looking at your face I'd imagine you lost 30+ lbs.
    Very impressive :)
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    I see the difference in your chin and cheeks like you said and your eyes look bigger(not in a bad way) :smile: you are doing great! It took me much longer to loose 12lbs. Keep at it!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:

oh wow they do look bigger lol! didnt even catch that!! thank you ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!