double chin

Options
so, any chance my double chin will disappear once i get to my goal weight?

Replies

• FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    mine has shrunk. just keep up the exercise, eat nutritiously and drink water.
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    There's hope, for sure. I lost mine and I just tried to take care of my skin, kept hydrated and lost weight slowly…
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It'll go, just takes time, some more than others. Lose weight slowly, eat well, drink water, and exercise regularly, and don't forget strength training :)
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be slowly going so I'm sure yours will too.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Mine certainly did, but it took a long time. I had to drop about 50 lbs before my double chin really disappeared.

befre_after_2_zpscc56b198.jpg
  • Susanlove316
    Susanlove316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My turned into a wattle when I lost weight before BUT I discovered I had chronic swollen glans from food allergies and it has shrunk since I am careful what I eat!
  • KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Geeze worried about a double chin??? That's the least of my worries! The Under Taker and Paul Bearer!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    yep, it will go away eventually.

My drivers license photo (taken Jan 2012) vs tonight:
    213qloz.jpg
  • katsnacks
    katsnacks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone's comments have been very hopeful! Thanks for sharing.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Mine is starting to go.
    14623166367_671ec5bbf4_z.jpg
  • josephsgoddess
    josephsgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine certainly did, but it took a long time. I had to drop about 50 lbs before my double chin really disappeared.

befre_after_2_zpscc56b198.jpg

you look awesome!
  • josephsgoddess
    josephsgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, most of you were very helpful. It gives me hope that i wont be slim with a saggy double chin lol. As for the other, I will post any question i want about my weight loss journey, if you think my questions stupid just don't respond.

oh and great photos people, I can't wait to have fabulous before and afters!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Of course! There's a very good chance!!

:)
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I will post any question i want about my weight loss journey, if you think my questions stupid just don't respond.

You tell 'em, girlfriend!

And I'll weigh in to say that my double chin did go away, however, I now have a tiny piece of "chicken wattle" under my neck. As long as I don't wear turtlenecks, it's hardly noticeable. But I did just get a photo back from my sister of myself holding my little 3 years-old nephew and he's actually PINCHING THE WATTLE in the pic, lol. He must have felt something under there and thought, "what is that? I need to play with it!" :laugh: :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I still have a small one... loose skin :(