Diary analyse

Options

Replies

• katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Try some weight lifting. Start off small if it makes you uncomfortable and work your way up. There are many workouts online (my favorite fitnessblender.com) that can help you tone your body. You are at a great weight for your age and height. Focus on body re-composition.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What Katya said: Definitely start some sort of resistance/weight training. You don't have too much to lose. Weight lifting will help to change your "figure".

Edit: This thread is currently going - worth a look! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1120789-females-only-lifting-weight-training-results
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Again with this...?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to attempt to answer you as best I can, since I think (and hope) the main problem here is a language barrier.

You don't need to lose weight. If you don't want to try to build muscle by gaining weight, your best course of action is a recomp. Eat enough calories to stay at your current weight, and introduce weightlifting to your exercise regimen.

You never answered if you really are running 2 hours a day when I asked you, but that's what your diary states. Stop it, if you are. You're not eating enough calories to support that kind of activity. Cut back on it and channel your workouts that will more effectively get you to your desired goal.

Increase the protein. Stop worrying about what specific foods you are eating. Don't try to cut carbs or fat or anything else. You are making it too complicated. Eat an appropriate amount of calories, meet your protein requirements, and strength train.

That's pretty much all you need to know.
  • NataBost
    Options
    Oof, thanks, michikade. I had no clue this question has been asked in several other threads with like answers. :noway:
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Ugh...this is like the 5th thread in the last 3 days. You've been given all the advice you're going to get.
    Take the advice and move on.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ugh...this is like the 5th thread in the last 3 days. You've been given all the advice you're going to get.
    Take the advice and move on.

This...
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    600-1200 calorie intake per day
    1000+ burs per day
    Low protein intake

^ Get it together.
  • NataBost
    Options
    600-1200 calorie intake per day
    1000+ burs per day
    Low protein intake

^ Get it together.

^^ OP - Listen to the lady.
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    From yesterday:
    I'll go ahead and explain this again in this thread.

Due to the height and weight you have stated in your previous thread, the way to get the body that you want is to eat more (particularly protein) and start a strength training regimen (lifting weights). Jogging will not give you muscle tone you're looking for and won't help much with body composition.

Your fat percentage is normal and your weight is at the low end of normal. You don't need to lose any weight; if you are unhappy with the way you look the answer is to eat more and lift heavy stuff. The key to the conversation is that you have no reason to lose any more weight at your height. As explained before, you are only 6 pounds away from underweight. That is not an indication that you need to lose anything -- rather, it's an indication that you may weigh less than many other people of your same height who have the "thin" look you're looking for due to body composition.

Eating less than 500 kcal is not the way to do this.

I put your stats in Scooby's calculator (located here: http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ ) and to achieve the goal you're looking for --- losing fat and gaining muscle (which will give you the lean look you're looking for), along with the amount of exercise you've said you do (at jogging for an hour plus a day), I'm showing you need to eat 2054 calories a day. Yeah, 4 times what you eat now. According to that calculator, your BMR is 1190 -- more than twice what you have said you eat -- and that's the amount of calories your body uses each day just to exist. Eating as little as you say you do will have long term detrimental effects to your health. Please take the advice this time and start eating more.
  • pilvi3
    pilvi3 Posts: 200
    Options
    Thank U, michkade, I saw immediately that U know what U are doing.
    Does anyone see my diary now? If not, I will c/p the link.
    I think U should like the change.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    kim1023091_zps643afcf1.gif

REALLY??? again?
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Well this was an entertaining thread
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Acording to this, my netto intake shoudl be arround 100 kcal???
    What would happen if I ate less? (one suggested also this!;) )!
    HOW dangerous woudl it be?
    I feel fine, just sometimes sleepy and lasy..
  • pilvi3
    Options
    about 1000 kcal a day...what if it is not? HOw much starst to be dangerous?

WHat is the minimal fat intake one has to do?
  • NataBost
    Options
    From yesterday:
    I'll go ahead and explain this again in this thread.

Due to the height and weight you have stated in your previous thread, the way to get the body that you want is to eat more (particularly protein) and start a strength training regimen (lifting weights). Jogging will not give you muscle tone you're looking for and won't help much with body composition.

Your fat percentage is normal and your weight is at the low end of normal. You don't need to lose any weight; if you are unhappy with the way you look the answer is to eat more and lift heavy stuff. The key to the conversation is that you have no reason to lose any more weight at your height. As explained before, you are only 6 pounds away from underweight. That is not an indication that you need to lose anything -- rather, it's an indication that you may weigh less than many other people of your same height who have the "thin" look you're looking for due to body composition.

Eating less than 500 kcal is not the way to do this.

I put your stats in Scooby's calculator (located here: http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ ) and to achieve the goal you're looking for --- losing fat and gaining muscle (which will give you the lean look you're looking for), along with the amount of exercise you've said you do (at jogging for an hour plus a day), I'm showing you need to eat 2054 calories a day. Yeah, 4 times what you eat now. According to that calculator, your BMR is 1190 -- more than twice what you have said you eat -- and that's the amount of calories your body uses each day just to exist. Eating as little as you say you do will have long term detrimental effects to your health. Please take the advice this time and start eating more.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    about 1000 kcal a day...what if it is not? HOw much starst to be dangerous?

WHat is the minimal fat intake one has to do?

you dont need to worry about minimal intake anymore.
    your weight 110 pounds - is FINE

you need to do WEIGHT EXERCISE. you will make yourself sick if you drop more pounds.
    You need to EAT more and do WEIGHT LIFTING.
    Join a GYM or get a TRAINER to help you.
  • pilvi3
    Options
    I am asking if the ballance in my diary is healty or still unhealthy?
    I got advances to eat less AND more, so what am I supposed to do?

I do not see any comments to my diary. I suppose, they can be seen form links???
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Let's say that your diary is absolutely fine. Don't change a thing.

What do you think about the advice to try weight-lifting?