WOMEN: For those who have lost a lot of weight....?

Options
This may seem like a weird question but what cup and band size has your bra come down to with whatever weight you lost?

I'm bigger chested (and I know it runs in the family) but with being overweight, it makes them really awful and I was hoping for an idea of how much smaller they would get.

Replies

• Stella_Mayfair
    Stella_Mayfair Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Smallest was literally none.

But healthy way 34-36 A
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    D to B cup. Lost over 100 lbs
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 sizes on my back and one from the cup so went from a 36DD to a 32E.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've lost 130 lbs, and my bra size went from 40C to 34D. I'm a definite pear, or maybe hourglass...

Ymmv. I always lose top down, but that's likely because I don't want to! Lol!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This will fall down to genetics but. ..

Start 38 C

End 34 A
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    -90 pounds

40D to 38C.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    40D to 36DDD
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 100 lbs. and although the band size is smaller...the cup size has stayed the same. So now, of course, I look even bigger busted than I did before. Have another 100 to lose...hoping they shrink some.
  • peaceful_minion
    peaceful_minion Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    50 lbs and from a 40D to a 34C
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ughh i went from a 36 large D to a 34 small B. Lost 60 ish pounds and all my boobs :-( but i guess its an ok trade for my abs lol.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It just depends on your natural body type. I went from a 38DD to a 32C (and most recently back into a 34C because I gained weight LOL). However, I know someone who lost weight and ONLY lost band sizes but stayed in a DD. She went from a 38DD to a 34DD. She got lucky lol.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Going from 148 to 118, I went from 34 DD to 32 C. I regained the weight and the boobs are back. I don't like having big ones, and am very much looking forward to drooping the fat from my boobs again.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ughh i went from a 36 large D to a 34 small B. Lost 60 ish pounds and all my boobs :-( but i guess its an ok trade for my abs lol.

Looks fair to me!

I have went from 40D to 34C.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Went from a C cup to a B. Lost 105 lbs. I still would like to lose 40-50 more so I'll likely have nothing left by then LOL :laugh:
  • bloodofareptile
    bloodofareptile Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've so far gone from a 38FF to a 34FF. :-/

NOTE: this is UK sizing, which may be different from US sizing - it's been 10 years since I bought a US bra!
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    At my smallest I was a 32FF I'm currently a 36FF and I expect to just go down by band size which is really annoying but life.
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    so far (56 lb lost) ive gone from a G cup to an E cup.

Please note that previously when ive lost weight I don't seem to have lost it in my cup size.

ive not been an E cup since before my son was born which is nearly 20 years ago
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    so far (56 lb lost) ive gone from a G cup to an E cup.

Please note that previously when ive lost weight I don't seem to have lost it in my cup size.

ive not been an E cup since before my son was born which is nearly 20 years ago

So there is hope!! :)
  • laurenthekitten
    laurenthekitten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38H/HH to a 34FF/G - lost very little from that area until I'd lost about 50lb though.
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Even at 183lbs I was only a C cup ( 34-36 C )

now 32 B at 125lbs :) I don't mind small tits XD

Uk sizes