second time around

Options
Hey guys, I'm new to this site but it seems to be helping me already. I work a in "blue-collar" America so i do get exercise throughout the day. I am 35 years old and I'm tired of being the fat guy that does not fit on the roller coaster seat. When that happened it hit me pretty hard. Two years ago in May, I started weight watcherrs and by thanksgiving I had lost 70 lbs. I kinda stopped tracking the points and over the last year and two months have managed to gain 30 lbs of that back. Since that point I have lost 10 pounds and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I live in central Alabama and in the south we love our food fried. it's been tough to kick the fried foods but I have done well thanks in large part to my wonderfully suppotive wife who is on this journey with me. Any support on here would be greatly appreciated. I know people say "good luck" and "I'm right there with you" ,but I need people to hold me accountable. Someone to yell at me (figuratively) when I do bad and encourage me when "I do good. I love football. If you do too then hit me up. thanks and God Bless!!!

Replies

• Diabos
    Diabos Posts: 2
    Options
    GO Bears, Good luck on your life change, I'm right there with ya.

Payton Forever! 34
  • thesuperman
    thesuperman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, Walter Payton made me a football fan Go BEARS Beat the Pack!!!! I'm on a roll this year. My high school won the state title this year in Kentucky. My college team, Auburn, won the national title so now I vcan feel a super bowl win with the Bears. I going for a sweep!