Replies

• 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    water, tea, coffee, milk, protein shake... same things i drink all day
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Lately? Diet root beer float with lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt:)
  • Tinytoes51
    Options
    I can't help it - I love diet coke. It's the only thing that seems to curb my cravings for all things sweet after dinner!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi, water, tea, iced tea, coffee
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I like to have a mug of green tea in the evening. It helps me relax and get ready for bed. I can't drink sparkling water by itself because I just start craving vodka! Haha :)
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Water, ice tea, and sometimes lemonade
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Usually water....

or skim milk if I do a protein shake.....
    Unless I make it with egg whites...
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Wine if I have want it and I have calories left; herbal tea or decaf coffee; grapefruit Perrier
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Mainly water, sometimes some herbal tea, sometimes some tea/ coffee, I tend to have my last meal quite late (7- 8pm), so after I finish that with a coffee usually, I tend not to drink too much after that.
  • UK34
    UK34 Posts: 23
    Options
    Tea
    Lemon Tea
    Bottled Water (because our tap water is rank)
    Kia Ora - No added sugar and tastes amazing.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    love this!
    Drink water like it's your second job. When the lack of flavor starts to get to you add a slice or two of lime.

Additionally I keep 2 soda bottles on my desk. One is a half drank pepsi with a note reminding me that soda tastes awful.
    The other is an un-opened coke bottle with a lot of tape over the cap and a note reminding me I can't buy a new soda when I already have one, and that soda is not worth working through an inch of packing tape.
    So whatever works...
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Whiskey. Neat. Every night.

It makes me MFP friendly.

You beat me to it, sir!

Now that I'm maintaining, I can usually fit in a glass of wine or a beer if I want to, but even before, I'd plan for an adult beverage once or twice a week. And usually it was whiskey.

Usually, though, it's water or unsweetened lemonade, which is one of those weird things I happen to like.
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    I drink tea, hot lemon water or decaf coffee. I fast at night so something warm curbs my appetite
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I tend to drink green tea or any other herbal tea and water.

Mel

this
  • babsbod
    babsbod Posts: 29
    Options
    a glass of wine (which I save my calories for) and carbonated waters!
  • shuasmith
    Options
    my thing is Mio flavored water (or generic substitues). Is how I gave up my soda addiction.
  • shuasmith
    Options
    oh and I like the carbonated flavored waters, too, however the carbonation was one thing I was trying to reduce as I think it makes me feel worse overall. Or at least hungrier.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    h2o

gin and diet ginger ale if im getting silly
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I have a diet coke every night with my chocolate bar...that is typically after 8pm...prior to that water during my exercise and after.

Per BigT if it's alcohol usually vodka with club soda or a "light" premixed cooler.