Let's do this together! (New and looking for Motivation)

Hi everyone, my name is Francesca, I'm 23 and I'd like to lose about 15lbs (maybe 20 if this goes well). I love running and fitness classes, and I try really hard to eat well and make good choices. I know that I work a lot harder when I log properly and there are people to keep me accountable so I'm really looking for great people with similar goals who want to make this change with me. Fit and healthy is my number one priority, but I can't say that it's not all about having an awesome bikini body :)

Anyone who wants to talk about running/fitness/motivation, or who just wants someone to cheer them on feel free to add me X

Replies

• loveless_me
    loveless_me Posts: 115 Member
    Hello, I am a 20 year old bussiness student. I've been on this site for 65days now. And id love to be your friend. I currently walk, but when I join my college gym in September I will be running on treadmill like twice a week. I cant run where I like as it is all uphill/downhill and I'm just a beginner
  • KathieZ123
    KathieZ123 Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning losers! By losers I mean weight loss fitness pals. I am a woman who is 58 years old, disabled and I have lost 13 lbs in 120 days. It has become a good habit to log in everyday and record what I eat.
    Keeping motivated to lose has been on a high level lately. :flowerforyou:
  • francesca2334
    francesca2334 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks guys, I've added you both :)
  • francesca2334
    francesca2334 Posts: 11 Member
    Anyone else? :)
  • KathieZ123
    KathieZ123 Posts: 10 Member
    Take a look at my blog on the "Message Board"
    :wink: