1 year on MFP (57 lbs!) with pics

Options
12346»

Replies

• sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    fkuc-ola!

a fantastic transformation, a credit to yourself & this site, Fan-tas-tic going!!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Good for you!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Victorianna88
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Well done, clearly all your hard work paid off :)

Thank you so much for inspiring me. I have another 50 lbs to lose and this reminded me that I can do it!

Vicky
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, lady ....... you look amazing !!!!

Congrats to you ...... now, go enjoy the rest of your life :drinker:
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! What an inspiration to the rest of us! You look so much younger in the swimsuit picture compared to the first picture! Congrats!!!
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job....hope to have half the success you have had......I have made a pledge to log for 21 days.....and then will take it from there....I might shoot for the 365......thanks nice story.....
  • SmartForAGirl
    SmartForAGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. When I logged in today, I saw that today is my 35th day. After reading your post, I realize I'm 10% of the way to logging an entire year. You give me hope for what could happen for me between now and then!
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for posting this! Very inspiring. You are beautiful in both pictures, but you look so happy and confident in the 2nd and 3rd photos!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic transformation. Well done on all of your hard work. It has really paid off.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!