Big Busted Ladies - Preferable UK

Options
2»

Replies

• aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    It is very tough buying larger cup sizes in the UK, most high street stores stock up to a D cup or DD if you're lucky so we don't have the cheap options of going to Primark, New Look etc.
    I am the same cup size as you and tend to rely on Marks & Spencer as they tend to be pretty and consistent fit, always important to get measured though, especially if losing weight aa I find it often goes from my bust first :(
    Debenhams and BHS also go up to that size but can be a little plain for my taste. There are brands such Curvy Kate for larger busts, many retailers stock and can be found online. Anne Summers do stock larger cup sizes, but I find them a little over priced.
    I saw an article on the Daily Mail website recently that compared bra's for the larger bust - don't think I can post it but worth searching as it had some other suggestions.
    Tough being a G cup, I recently went into La Senza and they had some beautiful stuff but they don't go up to a G.
    Finally, but probably most importantly, please do go to the doctors about the pains, just to be sure!

Boux Avenue is the new La Senza. :)

Ahh, had no idea it had changed name - missed that one! Do you know if they are now stocking G cup?

Oh they haven't changed names La Senza went bust and the old owner set up Boux Avenue pretty sure they do G but check online.
  • DamieAnne
    DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34G and I get mine from M&S - always have. I have tried other places like Bravissimo etc, but M&S is definitely cheaper and really good quality wise. I think some of the better brands you can also get cheaper on amazon etc, although that does have the faff of returning them if they don't fit etc.
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Boux Avenue is the new La Senza. :)
    [/quote]

Ahh, had no idea it had changed name - missed that one! Do you know if they are now stocking G cup?
    [/quote]

Oh they haven't changed names La Senza went bust and the old owner set up Boux Avenue pretty sure they do G but check online.
    [/quote]

NEWSFLASH!! They stock up to a G and they are pretty! Not in every style but there are a few to choose from. Happy Days! :)
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    La Senza went bust

Is it really immature of me to be giggling at this?