need help. this isn't working!

2»

Replies

• ajhoward426
    ajhoward426 Posts: 2 Member
    So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say... Maybe you should take a break from MFP. You have become a slave to your diet and I'm sure is affecting you mentally and probably physically. There is an unhealthy relationship with food here.

Why don't you stop focusing on the numbers and listen to your body? You've said yourself that you aren't accurately tracking your macros, so why do it... and then you get frustrated because it doesn't work. Well of course it doesn't work!

View food as FUEL for your body. Have some oatmeal and a potato EVERYDAY... you need that fiber too you know! Eat your fruits and veggies, have lean protein and throw an avocado in too! If your stomach is growling.... eat! If your running is suffering.... eat! If it's been longer than 5 hours since your last meal... EAT!

You've already shown you have plenty of self control by making your family a delicious meal and then not eating it (I don't have that much self control!) Use that self control to manage your portions.

I CHALLENGE you to release MFP for a whole month!!! Stick to your workout plan and EAT REAL FOOD when you're hungry. Time to live life!!!! :happy: