How to improve digestion?

Options
Hello!
Please, do U know any cute natural healthy ways to improve digestion and empty bowels then:

fibers
sport / excercise
coffee
water /liquids

Many thanks!!!

Replies

• GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I find that having a good macro balance helps calm any digestive issues I have
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ginger

probiotocs

chew food thoroughly
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Please, do U know any cute natural healthy ways to improve digestion and empty bowels then:

fibers
    sport / excercise
    coffee
    water /liquids

Many thanks!!!
    cute???
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    - Good, balanced nutrition

- probiotics from things like yogurt and non-pasteurized fermented foods (i.e. I make my own kraut)...if it's pasteurized though, all of those probiotics get cooked out.
  • SergeantNarwhal
    SergeantNarwhal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    -balanced macros
    -8+ cups of water per day (good filtered water)
    -FLORA - fermented foods like kimchee, yogurt and kombucha
    -acidophilus - invest in the good refrigerated kind, make sure it has several billion live cultures
    -warm water with half a lemon in the morn
    -greens and foods high in chlorophyll, like spirulina, kale, spinach and leafy veg
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I mean, I take a natural fiber supplement 3x a day because I have IBS... but if you're not pooping enough, take a probiotic, drink more water and eat more fiber. Nothing more to it but that. Sorry if you don't like the answers.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Plenty of raw fruit and veg, I have the opposite problem and have been told to cook and peel my veg more when it's bad.

Also, prunes.
  • pilvi3
    pilvi3 Posts: 200
    Options
    Hello!
    Ginger in what form?
    What is the effect: slight or powerfull?
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Cute and natural? Have you tried Activia yogurt? Supposedly it's supposed to help with digestion
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm cute but I can't empty your bowels for you. Sorry.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I like to give my intestines compliments throughout the day.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm cute but I can't empty your bowels for you. Sorry.
    lol
  • pilvi3
    Options
    I did but the result was not too amasing..and activia is quite expensive...it does not mean I abandoed the idea to try it too..I do ith wehn I can...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    Thanks for useful answer and keeping to the topic...
  • pilvi3
    Options
    O, sorry...U thought U should???
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I like to give my intestines compliments throughout the day.

"Wow small intestine, you really took care of that pasta today with minimal bloating. Thank you for that!"
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    probiotics?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    It is a toss up between probiotics and the compliments. Be kind to your colon and it will do its job. And please, do not consume SUper Colon Blow without a doctor's note. That is all.
  • Islandgirlatheart9
    Options
    2 table spoons of chia seeds stired or shaken in water. add a liitle juice for flavor, drink everday, it will take a little time to get started but once you commit, you will be "relieved"
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    If your diary is accurate you are not consistently getting enough fiber. You should also double check the amount of fiber in an apple. 6 per apple sounds high unless you are eating the core.

Also try and eat it throughout the day. I have had stomach issues when I eat too much at once or yo-yo a lot day to day.

Fiber one chewy granola bars and Luna Fiber bars are petty good, Fiber One's chocolate cereal is good with yogurt or peanut butter.