Options
dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
1 box yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped into bits

350 degrees
beat cake mix eggs and oil together with a mixer until well combined mix in Reese's bits roll dough into even sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart bake for 7-10 minutes until edges are slightly brown let cool for 5 minutes before transferring

Replies

• dvdlover
    dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    if u ever have to go place in hurry great product to bring fast n easy n plus u can change it to your likings u never have to go empty handed
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    oh yum!!!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. Is the texture more like a cookie or cake when it's done?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Sound good, another version is a lemon cake mix and white chocolate chips. Done the very same way. You will look like a great Baker with these cookies.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. Is the texture more like a cookie or cake when it's done?

They are cookie like. So many variations.
  • mellylq
    mellylq Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipes, y'all!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    So essentially you can use any cake mix and any topping, just mix with 2 eggs and 1/2 cup oil?
    If so I'm picturing lots of tasty variations!
  • herryking112
    Options
    I found a recipe for cake mix cookies on one of those "10 DIY Food Hacks YOU NEED RIGHT NOW" lists and it just sounded to good to be true. Cookies in 20 minutes? I just didn't know about that.

But it works. I made cake mix cookies at home and then again in the Test Kitchen because I was so impressed with them. They're really good - especially the chocolate ones! The texture is great - they're not as dense as normal cookies, and the middles are nice and soft.

One box of cake mix is enough to make 24 cookies - enough to satisfy even the strongest of sweet tooths. :D

Fanaledrinks