My What is Shrinking?

Options
I find it very fascinating that everyone loses weight differently, and in different areas. For me, my legs and booty shrink first ( lots of cardio and kettlebells ) and my tummy and my arms seem to be holding on to me for dear life. My ta ta's, surprisingly, are also one of the last things to slim down. What about you?

Replies

• sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    Consider yourself fortunate! I seem to deflate from the top down, face, arms, CHEST :( Bum and legs are the first to puff up, last to slim down. :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I'm like you. I lose my weight from the extremities in. Legs, arms, face. Haven't noticed a decrease in my ta' ta's as you call them.
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The ta ta's (darn it - not like I had a lot to give up in that area!) and the booty were the first to go for me. Tummy is definitely holding on for all it's worth.
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My already very small ta ta's were the first to go!!! I had to buy new bras down a cup size and everything!! It was very depressing... but in a good way I guess!! At least it's coming off somewhere!!!!
  • dalejackson
    Options
    I WISH my butt were the first to go!! Usually it's my boobs that go first (not so nice), then my arms (which IS nice). My legs and butt are always last. But I know I'm in good shape when I am happy with them!
  • wibblewobblekaz
    wibblewobblekaz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yep think I lose from my practically none existing ta ta's first, been nice having some puppies but hate my belly and double chin.........which will no doubt be the last to leave!! lol
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I was the opposite. My stomach started showing improvement almost immediately, then my legs. My butt held out on me for a long, long time. But that's partially being Italian -- my mother and grandmother (and I'm sure her mother, and so on) have big butts too :)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Face (I do appreciate this) then bum then ta-ta's. The muffin top appears to be in it for the long haul.
  • Jo_Bird
    Jo_Bird Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My face loses it first, then thighs, butt, arms, upper stomach area (now I am trying to get those "love them not handles" off. They are so hard. And, the lower abs after childbirth is pretty tough.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Face, arms, boobs......my stomach and thighs are holding on to everything for dear life. You'd think I was a bear getting ready for winter hibernation! lol
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My belly gets bigger or smaller. Not much else changes.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Lost most of my boobies and my waist shrunk, but I still have a lower ab bulge that's holding on for the long haul.
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My belly, and bra band were first to shrink...
    I can see my riibcage but I still have thunder thighs
    At one point my measurements were
    35 bra band
    40 stomach
    49 hips...UGH
    But, things are leveling out now, lol. TG!!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    It is hard for me to tell what is getting smaller. Most people tell me they see it in my face or waist when I start losing. "Ta-ta's" haven't shrunk yet, but I've only lost about 15 lbs. and have about 30 or so to go, so we'll see.

I liked the name of the post, by the way! Creative way to get people's attention!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The two places I DON'T need to lose..."ta-ta's" and booty go first!! I need keep what I have and lose my thighs and my belly!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    always lose it my chest no matter what I do my booty still is there lol. Guess gotta take what I get lol
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I know I am a guy, but this is a great question. I lose weight in my face first, then stomach. My thighs have not changed since dropping 23lbs. Not even an inch! I did drop a ring size on my finger though!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Face, arms, waist all were happy to give in, and my belly kinda just doesn't really carry much fat. It looks pretty much the same now as it did 30 pounds ago.

My big problem is my THUNDER THIGHS! They are the first place I gain and the last place I lose. My thighs require me to get a size bigger in pants than my hips and waist would.
  • cjfoster
    Options
    what did you do to help shrink the tummy area?
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I think my hips and some of my legs are the first to go, as well as my waist and chest area. But the last thing is my inner thighs and the area right around my belly button. I always have a little pooch!!! The boobs stay.