Hi everyone......

Options
just wanted to say hey...new here and i am learning.....say how do you share your new food items with everyone ? there is a few of us that are new, and we have inputted our food but no one else can pull it up .... what am i doing wrong ? Thanks alot !!!!!

Replies

• Shelly
    Shelly Posts: 12
    Options
    just wanted to say hey...new here and i am learning.....say how do you share your new food items with everyone ? there is a few of us that are new, and we have inputted our food but no one else can pull it up .... what am i doing wrong ? Thanks alot !!!!!
  • spielman1
    Options
    hello... Remember me... I am glad you are starting to get the website figured out... Talk to you later...:laugh:
  • Shelly
    Options
    :drinker: actually i have no clue what i am doing on with this websight.....
  • spielman1
    Options
    :noway: I have a feeling you play around you'll get it... then again i know you this could be days
  • Shelly
    Options
    :laugh: you are so kind......eventually i will figure this out......
  • spielman1
    Options
    i suppose I better go... I guess i can just lean over and talk to you in the next desk... I guess that is why we are on the website.. we are lazy... J/k :ohwell:
  • Shelly
    Options
    :noway: i have to admit you are probably right......see ya !
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    When entering new food items you need to select at the bottom of the page the box that says "Yes, let other MyFitnessPal members use this food." If after selecting this option you go in and do a search for the item and don't see it it could be due to the way you entered the data. So now, assuming you don't see it, enter the brand and food description as you remember doing it on the "Enter a New Food" page.

I made this same mistake when I entered some canned soup so now I don't search on "soup" but Progresso to find the ones I bought and will eat later.

I hope that helps.
  • Shelly
    Options
    thank you, i appreciate your help ! there is a few of us who are new to this, and have had the same problems...so we must be doing something wrong !!!!