Ice coffee lovers :-)

Options
I'm obsessed with iced coffee! Especially from dunkin donuts!! Anyone else? How do you like yours?

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    LOL! Me too. I get DD iced coffee with the unsweetened hazelnut or toasted almond. Skim milk and 1 pack of splenda :)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I love it - drink it at home too - just coffee and ice in mine please
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    These are the reasons I love keruig. I love it and probably have more than a few flavors. Oh, and its instant gratification. Put the ice in the glass and hit brew. Love it!
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starbucks iced caramel - from the grocery with dark chocolate almond milk....yummmm!
  • hoktauri
    hoktauri Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been getting it a lot from 7-11 and a couple times from McDonalds these past few months. Last week I hit DD for the first time in a long time and was just about floored by how heavy it was.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    LOL! Me too. I get DD iced coffee with the unsweetened hazelnut or toasted almond. Skim milk and 1 pack of splenda :)

I take my DD with just a splash of cream.
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    When I would indulge more often I would have an iced caramel latte from Dunkin D oh sooooo gooooood. or I would have a ice coffee light and sweet. yum yum yum. I also used to make my own at home with coffee and creamer but my ultimate is the caramel frappe at McDonald's oh my! Those were the days but I am a person that will drink or eat something for a long time then take a break from it. The funniest thing though is that I love water too but that frappe is soon calling my name, lol!
  • ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Starbucks lowfat Iced White Chocolate mocha or Almond Breeze Iced Vanilla, but lately i've been making my own at home with Don Francisco's Vanilla nut coffee and Coffee Mate White Chocolate caramel latte creamer
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I like iced coffee even when it's unsweetened and without milk, but I guess that's pretty unusual. Sometimes I will add a little cream or sugar, depending on my mood at the time. I nearly always make my own, though, or order it with a meal in a restaurant. I can't bring myself to pay coffeehouse prices for that stuff.
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Had a homemade iced mocha today: 1 cup coffee, 1/2 cup milk, 1 T blackstrap molasses, 1 T Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder, pinch each of cayenne and cinnamon. Heaven!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Had a homemade iced mocha today: 1 cup coffee, 1/2 cup milk, 1 T blackstrap molasses, 1 T Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder, pinch each of cayenne and cinnamon. Heaven!

That sounds great!
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oooooohh myyyy <3 that homemade iced sounds delish! (
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Starbucks non fat sugar free iced coffee! or just make it at home with a splash of sugar free Italian creamer YUMMY and cheaper too!:drinker:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love Mcdonalds vanilla ice coffee! I don't get them often but I may start making room in the calorie count for one. lol
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I buy dunkin' dark at the store and make mine at home! Black iced coffee for me :)
  • alyssareyans
    alyssareyans Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I could live on iced coffee. I make mine at home though. That way I get to have more with fewer calories.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I make mine with my left over coffee brewed every morning, 1 packet splenda and 2 tbsp. Nestles original creamer. Add ice and shake it up - I really like it.:drinker:
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Love it so much that I've made it a workout drink. I take coffee, add whey protein and then maybe some soybean Lecithin...stick it in the refrig all night and then put in freezer an hr before workout....YUMMY. Even freeze it and make some healthy semi ice cream.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Make mine at home (DD black, Aloond vailla, Ice). On the road I'lll treat myself to Starbucks for Ice Vanilla Chai Latte, or sugarfree Vanilla with skim, or DD for a skinny FrVanilla Latte.
    Fall and wnter seasons are entirely different favs I spice up my week with!:drinker:
  • golden6911
    golden6911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am addicted! It is my summertime treat - luckily I like it without sugar and just a splash of milk - so only about 20 calories. I find it actually gives me a boost for my afternoon runs.