Looking for friends!

Options
Hi,

I have used fitness pal on my ipod but first time to this site. I am having trouble getting going with my dieting again this year, keep doing a week then giving up and bingeing. I don't have any friends on myfitness pal and wondered if getting some might help motivate me. It's a lonely old business trying to lose weight by yourself.
I am 32 and from the UK. I have 2 kids and need to lost 3 or 4 stone. I suffer from acute laziness and addiction to wine and pizza which I suspect is what is holding me back in the weight loss. :)

Please add me anyhow if you have any room in your friend lists.

thanks

Bry x

Replies

• clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi,

that all sounds very familiar except the bit about kids! :smile: I have sent you a friend request!

C
  • Pullwench
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site!!

You will find that there is a gret deal of support on this site. And if needed, we can give you that "kick in the butt" to keep you on track...just give us a heads-up on when you feel yourself slipping!

I just sent you a friend request. I am on here a couple times a day, so drop me a line when you need that extra bit to kick that laziness addiction!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to support you! Add me! I also tend to suffer from acute lazyness!! lol
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I started MFP on my iTouch too! I love this sight...it's awesome!
  • yoyo1
    yoyo1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend, we can support each other,
  • Lakeside54321
    Options
    We always want to lose the weight fast, because we don't think we are going to be on this diet long.... so..... we go from eating God knows how many calories.... say 5500 to 7000 calories a day..... immediately down to 1200 calories on a diet! We starve ourselves.... gung ho for a week..... get really hungry and binge eat!

First.... figure out how many calories you normally eat when you are NOT on a diet, then cut that by 500 or 1000 calories a week until you get down to MFP's recommended calorie count for your body type, This will keep you from having that starving to death feeling! Good luck!
  • joltek
    joltek Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks so much - what an amazing response. I am feeling more motivated already. :)
  • tinat2789
    tinat2789 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am loving MFP it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am looking for friends also so I will add you and please anyone feel free to friend me I like FRIENDS. Good luck sweety and lets do this together.... :):flowerforyou:
  • tinat2789
    tinat2789 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4030039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter