Reached my first Goal today

Options
MericoX
MericoX Posts: 199 Member
My first goal off the year was to reach 10lbs by the end of January, and I did it today! A week early!! I'm so haappppppyyyyy!!

And another brag... everyday after I log my food journal I write down in a cheap calender in 5 weeks what I will weigh (for motivation), and I have already checked off the amount I should weigh on 2/5/11. Go me!

Replies

• millermichellelea
    Options
    Yeah!!! Great job!!!!!!!! Congrats - keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Thats great!!! Congrats!! Keep it up!!!:bigsmile:
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thats Wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    awesome congrats!!!! its such a moral boost to meet those goals! keep up the hard work!
  • msjennm
    Options
    good job!
  • nanagyamf
    Options
    Congrats MericoX. can you share the secret please. Need motivation.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm so jealous! I just started my journey and i am so excited to have good results like that!
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Congrats! that's awesome :happy:
  • tbirdnana
    Options
    Woo-hoo!!! Way to go.....setting goals is a great way to stay motivated!!
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! :laugh:
  • sbooth09
    Options
    Yay for you! Good job! :)
  • mom23kids
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats MericoX. can you share the secret please. Need motivation.

I log every single calorie, try to stay 1-2oo calories short of my alloted calories for the day. If I'm over I exercise, and even when I'm not over I exercise (not every day, about 3 times per week).

I weight every.single.thing, unless it comes prepackaged. I also try to only eat a serving size, and if I'm still hungry after a meal I will have some fruit or chug down a bottle of water.
  • odaatsue
    Options
    Your winning ways will take you where you want to go - woo hoo for you! Yay!

:heart:
  • claribeln02
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep it up.
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    Hey,

There's nothing wrong with pumping yourself up. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you. Just super ecstatic for you. AND...you've given me a great idea..writing down what should weigh in 5 weeks. That is SUPER motivational. Thank you for sharing your positivity and your accomplishments. There are many more to come!

Congratulations!

Jean
  • ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    Options
    Nice!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!