MFP Veteran Looking For New Friends

Options
Hi,

I've logged in 1315 consecutive days today, so I think I can be called a "Vet." LOL. I lost 100 pounds my first 9 months on mfp and by my one year mark I lost 110 pounds. Been maintaining since, but would love to lose those last stubborn 15 pounds. I've had a rough year of injuries that required two hip surgeries and a horrible foot break that required surgery and nearly 5 months of no walking. I have maintained my loss thru all of that. I lost about half my friends thru that ordeal. I'm a great support person, love to help others and would really like some great new friends to support and also support me as I continue my journey.

Oh, I'm married, 47, 4 kids, and I LOVE baseball.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 109 weight loss ....that is awesome ............You are welcome to add me I am on here daily and up to 571 consecutive days :bigsmile:
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 1315th day and your weight loss! Friend request sent. :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 1315th day and your weight loss! Friend request sent. :)

Thanks, got it! Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your successful recovery from surgeries.

Send request sent. I'm a mom of four as well and I love DUKE basketball (lol!)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your successful recovery from surgeries.

Send request sent. I'm a mom of four as well and I love DUKE basketball (lol!)

Thanks! Weight loss I'm doing well, surgery I haven't fully recovered and still have issues with the hips and foot. I'm a fighter and I'll get thru it. Basketball? Just kidding, love fans for sports. It's fun!