Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 Success Down 1 More to Go

BetesBitch
BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
Hello, it took me 2.5 years to reach my goal after having a baby.....it was a mental battle more than a physical one...My attitude was very negative towards myself and always thought Im never gonna like my body again and blah blah blah....well i hammered down 4 months ago and logged EVERYTHING. I am now about 3lbs from my prepreg weight BUT I am fitting into my size 28 prepreg jeans so really goal met i think. NOW, my next goal is to firm up my belly. There is a pouchy patch that I really dislight. Endocrinologist and diabetes nurses said it was insulin lipodystrohpy, so I seen a plastic surgeon 4 months ago and he said it was just regualar fat. LOL. Well I lost almost 15lbs and the patch is still there but just not as big BUT I sure I hell don't wanna have to lose another 15lbs for that patch to go away SO Im gonna get into heavy lifting here soon while eating just a teeny bit below maintenance I think and see what happens. Wish me luck! Thanks MFP friends and people.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!