Options
2»

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Happy to join Black team.
    All your posts make me to want go to gym tomorrow.

A little POSITIVE affirmation for everyone :

I am in control and I love it!
    I am so beautiful and get more beautiful everyday!
    Every day I am losing weight.
    Losing weight feels great.
    I enjoy healthy eating.
    I lose weight quickly.
    I achieve my desired weight easily.

HI BTW and welcome to the black team!!! Thanks for the positives!:flowerforyou:
  • hopeful1
    hopeful1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey black team! Good job today everyone. I made myself go running/walking with the dog tonight and much to my surprise I did more running than walking! Shellybee don't worry about your free day you deserve it girl! Just get back on board the next day. I allow myself to eat something "bad" on Sundays or I think I would go crazy! Keep up the good work everyone.

WE CAN DO IT!!
  • gumbug
    gumbug Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there, thanks for letting me join the team. I did work out today for 48 minutes. I am in a weight loss class at the gym and we are in week 9 of 12. we are continuing to work in zone 3 for over 80% of the 60 minutes. I went to the dr on tuesday and she told me to lay off the weights for a couple of weeks until my body finishes getting used to all the fiber i've added to my diet. KWIM? w/out getting too gross i just have to take it easy, that is why i wasn't able to complete my full hour of exercise. I'm starting to feel better so i should be able to get more cardio in as the week progresses. I'm definitely on my way towards my goal. my hardest thing is keeping motivated. so when my Team Weight Loss class is over the end of August I'll need to keep accountable to someone or some team. I've worked out my cardio schedule for when the class is over and I'm going to do a spin class at the gym in the morning after i drop my daughter at school. weights will come in during the strictly strength class that the gym offers in the morning too. i didn't get measured today because i'm way too bloated so the trainer for the class said she'd wait until i was better. we'll see how i feel tomorrow at class. hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hi there, thanks for letting me join the team. I did work out today for 48 minutes. I am in a weight loss class at the gym and we are in week 9 of 12. we are continuing to work in zone 3 for over 80% of the 60 minutes. I went to the dr on tuesday and she told me to lay off the weights for a couple of weeks until my body finishes getting used to all the fiber i've added to my diet. KWIM? w/out getting too gross i just have to take it easy, that is why i wasn't able to complete my full hour of exercise. I'm starting to feel better so i should be able to get more cardio in as the week progresses. I'm definitely on my way towards my goal. my hardest thing is keeping motivated. so when my Team Weight Loss class is over the end of August I'll need to keep accountable to someone or some team. I've worked out my cardio schedule for when the class is over and I'm going to do a spin class at the gym in the morning after i drop my daughter at school. weights will come in during the strictly strength class that the gym offers in the morning too. i didn't get measured today because i'm way too bloated so the trainer for the class said she'd wait until i was better. we'll see how i feel tomorrow at class. hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!

Welcome Gumbug! :flowerforyou: Have a wonderful day!
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    Heya black team! Hows everyone doing today?? Hope you're all doing your best :flowerforyou: We have a lot of new members so hi new members and welcome to the team :D ... I'm really excited to see how the first weigh in goes! I was wondering if any of you were members of Curves? :D
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    good morning black team!

i am somewhat confused because last week i started using this site and i thought i did real well with it. stayed under my my calorie goal, not by much, and worked out 4 times for at least 30 minutes on the treadmill. so i was a little upset when i got on the scale and saw that i was still 180.5!!! i was hoping to lose at LEAST a pound. but today is another day and i am going at it again. this will be a good week!

good luck to everyone!
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Heya black team! Hows everyone doing today?? Hope you're all doing your best :flowerforyou: We have a lot of new members so hi new members and welcome to the team :D ... I'm really excited to see how the first weigh in goes! I was wondering if any of you were members of Curves? :D

i was a memeber of curves. its a great place to START, when you have no endurance, but once y ou pick it up you will find that it becomes more of a maintence program and there really isnt much room for improvement. that is how i feel about curves. are you thinking of joining? like i said, its great for a beginner....
  • conniptionfits
    Options

i was a memeber of curves. its a great place to START, when you have no endurance, but once y ou pick it up you will find that it becomes more of a maintence program and there really isnt much room for improvement. that is how i feel about curves. are you thinking of joining? like i said, its great for a beginner....

Yeah that's the impression i got. I'm not sure i dont realyl like gyms and i don't do to good working out on my own so i thought i might try it atlaest until Christmas. Not tooooo sure yet :D but thanks a lot for the info! <3
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    HEYA EVERYONEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOT :D i'm in a great mood today. I hope you all are too :) my workout was great yesterday along with my eating for the first time! I moved and had to load it all and almost unload all of my stuff by myself and unpack it all so i worked HARD. :) im proud of myself i had to brag. hehe