I got engaged!

Options
2»

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATUATIONS!!!! you will make a beautiful bride!!! I'm an "old married person" LOL but I'd love to be a support for you :drinker:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    First, I'd like to say congrats on your engagement. I wish you only the best.

Second, what kind of time frame are we looking at here for your 100 lbs loss?
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement!

Looks like you will have a lot to do in the upcoming months....good luck on your future adventures!
  • Missboss888
    Missboss888 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm working on operation fit bride and I don't even have a boyfriend lol. Maybe I'll get one when I'm fit. Hahaha feel free to add me :)
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options

THANKS!!! :):)

I don't really have a time frame. We haven't set a date, so I'm not saying... 100 pounds in 6 months or some ludicrous time like that! Lolz. I've lost weight before (the not so good way) and I know that it takes time and motivation. No quick "fixes." Right now, I'm just hoping to get below 300 (-25) by the new year/January. My fiancé and I have been together for almost 5 years so we're not in a hurry to get married.
  • ayatfarh
    ayatfarh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    you guys look great together, think the se7en reference is a bit out of place tho lol. good luck
  • Canwehugnow
    Options
    Congratulations! I came to lol at your graphic. I like yelling, "What's in the box?!" at boxes.

Lolz, yeaaaa.... that's what he kept saying after he proposed. "Do you know know WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?!?" haha....

I wrote this on my FB page, I'll just copy and paste (this is how he proposed):

'What's in the box' Engagement Proposal.

He created a meme and had our friends post it on my Facebook every couple of hours. He made up a story about it being 7 Day & that friends posted the meme and I had to figure out what was in the box. I figured it was just another fb thing I just didn't get. Lolz. I was getting mad because no one was answering me. What was IN the box?! Haha.

I was going off about the memes when he shows up with a beautiful box with an even prettier ring and asks, "Did you figure out what was in the box?"

IT WAS MY ENGAGEMENT RING!
  • Canwehugnow
    Options
    you guys look great together, think the se7en reference is a bit out of place tho lol. good luck

Lolz, yes.... I haven't actually seen the movie. I just know it's a horror flick. My fiancé's such a kid, I think he just wanted to be able to scream "what's in the box?!" every time he told the story of our engagement. hahha.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

THANKS!!! :):)

I don't really have a time frame. We haven't set a date, so I'm not saying... 100 pounds in 6 months or some ludicrous time like that! Lolz. I've lost weight before (the not so good way) and I know that it takes time and motivation. No quick "fixes." Right now, I'm just hoping to get below 300 (-25) by the new year/January. My fiancé and I have been together for almost 5 years so we're not in a hurry to get married.

25 lbs by the first of the year shouldn't be too difficult and seems like a decent first goal and you seem like you have a good attitude about it. Good luck.
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Girl!!! I just added you. I'm on the same journey. Would love to support you and motivate each other! :)
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement, wish you wealth, health and happiness wearing your ring.

Just requested to add you so lets help each other along the way.

xx