Looking for friends to keep me motivated and going

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am June, 33 yrs from Glasgow in Scotland. I am married with 2 kids (Lucy 9 yrs & Luke 3 yrs).

I have managed to lose 2 and 1/2 stone (35lbs) through Slimming World but have been stuck for a long time and decided to give MFP a go to get rid of the last stone.

Looking for friends to add me to help me on my journey (perhaps we can help each other?)

Thanks
x

Replies

• whittytyler
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am June, 33 yrs from Glasgow in Scotland. I am married with 2 kids (Lucy 9 yrs & Luke 3 yrs).

I have managed to lose 2 and 1/2 stone (35lbs) through Slimming World but have been stuck for a long time and decided to give MFP a go to get rid of the last stone.

Looking for friends to add me to help me on my journey (perhaps we can help each other?)

Thanks
    x

Yes ma'am!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I have about the same maybe a little more to lose. Add me for support. I'm on everyday! Good luck!

Deb
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone thats added me - feeling positive WE CAN DO THIS !!!!
  • CouchToHealthy
    CouchToHealthy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi June, well done on losing your weight. Maybe we can motivate each other as i really have no get up and go. I could do with a swift kick up the butt!
    I'm Clare, age 38 with 2 kids. Bekki 19 and Caine 13. I live in north west Manchester.