Need Support

Options
Really need to lose some weight but I dont have many people being supportive instead a lot of negativity. Could use all the support i can get.

Replies

• momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Happy to help! Once you start you will tune out all that negativity! You are in the right place for support! Add me!
  • kyach
    kyach Posts: 17
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I really love to support others in their get healthy journey!! you can also check out my new instagram-- @livefitagewell for some inspirational occasional quotes or posts. :)
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place, the People here are awesome. They encourage, support, and share knowledge. You can learn so much from this community. They share their journeys, sharing valuable motivation and confidence. And the program is great. It must be nice to be on that giving side, unfortunately I'm still full of questions, and my mind doesn't feel confidant to offer advice, but I can tell you welcome, and wish you well on this journey . Don't be afraid to ask anything here, I'm sure there's plenty advice and encouragement here. I use the blogs message boards often and they are a valuable tool.
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new to MFP as well. Happy to be finally making the real effort to losing the weight I need to get rid of once and for all. Would love some friendly motivation :D