Hello there!

Options
Hey guys, I just joined yesterday and I have been working out regularly for about a week. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds over the course of the next few months and even losing more would be nice, but I'm trying to be realistic. Currently, I'm trying to get a lot of running/walking and cycling workouts as I've never done them that regularly and I would attribute that fact to the reason why I've never successfully lost the body fat that I carry. I'm 20 and in college so I'm trying to work out a schedule for this upcoming semester that lets me work out, do classwork and still not go crazy. Any tips from people going through a similar experience would be greatly appreciated. :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and hard work will get you there!!! Feel free to add me!
  • bthunder21
    bthunder21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and hard work will get you there!!! Feel free to add me!

Thank you.
  • polkadottedribbon
    Options
    I work full time, but I used to do both school and work. It's tough! I don't have many tips (I totally failed at keeping weight off in college) but I'm great for support and super active!
  • RAEinterian
    RAEinterian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be back in school as well. full time starting next week. preparing meals ahead of time has definitely helped! I pick 2 days out of the week to cook about 3-4 days worth of food that I can either eat cold or just pop in the microwave. that includes breakfast, lunch & dinner for both hubby & I. I started about a week ago. I didn't want to jump into working out excessively right off the bat because it didn't work out for me when I tried it before. but that's just me. I think the meal prep will help though. especially will a hectic schedule! congrats on getting starting (: