Best fitness purchase you've ever made?

Options

Replies

• drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love my flipbelt, which I recently got and its under $30. I also love my Garmin Forerunner10.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    1. Endomondo PRO. App. It tells me what to do to train for my half. It's amazing and I never go running without it. It also tracks walking and dancing and stuff.
    2. Zombies, Run! : an app for running. So worth the money every single day. It keeps me entertained.
    3. Spring: App. Same same. Music that matches my desired pace. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me on pace.
    4. My Merrell barefoot running shoes. They really saved my knees.

You can tell I run. :)
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My Inzer Forever Belt. My back now loves me again.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    weight plates and bars.

I do like my jawbone but I don't consider that a fitness thing...it's a data thing
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    FitBit Flex, weights and bench
  • MRuwe
    MRuwe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor. Makes sure I'm working heard enough but not out of my fat burning zone. Gives me calories burned and % calories burned of fat. Super motivating.
  • dickrocketjones
    dickrocketjones Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    waterfi waterproof ipod to swim with or hrm- my 2 best investments-
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My fitbit is my current thing - hasnt worn out yet - last year it was my hrm. I keep looking to these devices to be the magic key to weight loss but none of them are except calorie counting - so depends on if you looking for something to support weight loss or give you a magic key. I'm still looking for the magic key. Good luck!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    My jump ropes
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    A Wii Console, which started me off exercising for real - first with the Sports games and then with Just Dance.

And then, more recently, a Kettlebell and a skipping rope.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    A chlorine resistant swimsuit with decent bust support for my water aerobics class.

ETA: Fitbit flex is a close second
  • leonafern
    Options
    An exercise peddler- I can't walk very far because of back surgeries x3 so I bought this and I try for 10,000 rpm per day. that amounts to over 1000. calories. Love ;it
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    My exercise bike, I bought it from my neighbour for 10 bucks...
    I also love my fitbit zip.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    At the time several years ago it was Garmin GPS watch. Before that I would plan out a few courses based on mileage and just run the same ones over and over again. It freed me up to explore and try whatever route I wanted. Of course now I have dropped that since GPS is built into the phones and I can just use Nike+.

Other than that, one of those pullup bars that clips into the doorway.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My foam roller. I use it every single day.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor.

What she said^^
  • selzam2
    selzam2 Posts: 34
    Options
    My Flipbelt! Not only does it have a built in clip for my house key (no more squishing it into the side of my bra), it's also a perfect fit for my iPhone 5 in its case. I can't imagine how I survived running without it.

Second are my Nike 5.0 lightweight shoes.

Next on my list are bluetooth headphones :)
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of equipment @ the home gym but I'd have to say my Bowflex adjustable dumbbells that I purchased 6 years ago. Why? Because it's really the first equipment I owned and it got me into lifting weights and where I'm at today.
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Kettle bells
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    two kitchen scales that weigh in grams. No more guessing for me.

I know this isn't exactly for fitness but it does help me make sure I'm reaching my calorie goals to workout and maintain a good deficit. I'd hate to be under-estimating my calories burnt then eating back calories at the gym