Options

Replies

• marionmmm
    Options
    writeaprisoner.com
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi I met my wife while on a weekend in London (Army v Navy Rugby), and we have been together for 8 years now:smile:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Craigslist Casual Encounters.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    On the internet ....in an msn chatroom lol. We have been together since 2004
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    On Plenty of Fish. Our wedding is in a little over a month. :love:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I was a Massage Therapist. My wife was referred to me for a Back Injury about 25 years ago.

Used to come twice a week for treatment.

I fixed her back and she fixed my life.

Aw, what a happy ending!!!

i need to get injured then lol

In more ways than one.
    NICE!
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My bf and I have been together for almost 7 years and we actually worked together. He was my supervisor.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Still looking :drinker:
    I'm not newly single but taking my time after my ex!
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I've actually known him since I was 13, through my cousin.
    I think in a grocery store... LOL. We didn't date til years later
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    In a bar in Houston. She was in her nurse's uniform and I was blotto. I heard God say to me "Last chance pal, don't eff it up!"
  • SchatzieLoosesWeight
    Options
    Embarrassed to say this, but POF. I'm in NJ and he is in CT. We have been dating for 2 years and everything is wonderful!
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Met my boyfriend through online forums/gaming sites. Nerds. Been together almost 9 months. Long distance at the moment, but waiting for his busy work season to cool down (October-ish) and me to graduate (December), then making the next steps.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I met my husband at work, 14 years ago. We worked in a book warehouse. Met each other at a water cooler in one of the library aisles. Fell head over heels in love, got married a few months later. :)
  • MichellePatterson92
    Options
    I met mine online on Plenty Of Fish. I've always had luck with nice guys on that site. :)
  • loveless_me
    loveless_me Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend a year and a half ago in Dublin, my friend Tasha introduced me to him and we became friends. Wwe have now been together a year. It wasn't until I was with him that I was told that Tasha was his ex girlfriend XD She didn't mind at all, but I found it pretty weird XD
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It's a tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme.............at a bar
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    His family is close with mine, so they came to the hospital when I was born. He was 8 months old, I was fresh and squishy.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    OK Cupid (free dating site). I was 35 and divorced. Answered a lot of the questions on the site (like over 1,000 of them) and was matched with men in my area. I normally let guys approach me on those sites but decided to message a younger guy who sounded really interesting and matched up with me 98%. Now we're married and super happy together, he is the love of my life (cheesy but true)!
  • alyssamaryw
    Options
    I was in college, he was a "local" but we both worked the same part-time job. He liked me right away but I turned him down a few times. Then once I graduated I went back to visit him and the rest is history. We've been together two years and two months, We've been living together a year. He's just the sweetest. :heart: